i am not sure these are the options :

Instructions

-Have Lineage 2 Loaded

-Be in the area of the MOB you typed in on the settings screen

-Have your mode selected

-Have all the settings you've selected match your game

-Start the macro

-Be sure to have Lineage 2 Maximized before the progress bar hits 0%

-You can also use the hotkeys to start it whenever you want CTRL + S to start CTRL + D to stop

Features:

-Fully customizable scripts

-Easy to use GUI

-3 different modes

-Any screen resolution is allowed

-No more getting stuck on objects

-Can run for hours*

ToDo:

-HP / MP Detection

-Better Aggro Detection

-Improved fighting scripts

-More user input

-Multiple MOBs selected

-More support

For questions and support please visit http://www.LineageOptimised.com

if it isnt good plz locked/or destroy it

it is a macro ( if someone knows what is it)

here is the tutorial :

This macro is exactly like every other macro out there. So if you've used on of them, you should'nt be reading this. First have lineage 2 loaded. unless start lineage 2 option has been selected.

Next go to settings and setup this exactly the way your hotbar looks, and type in which mob you would like to target. Then hit apply and or 'OK'. When you satisfied with all this,select File>Start .

You should see the progress bar starting go down. Once the progress bar hits 0. the bot is going to start sending the information.

So if lineage 2 isnt up and your not int the area where the beast you've selected is. chances are it propably wont work. So BE in the area where the mob you typed in is. or if you;ve selected Dungeon mode.

be in a fortress room or dungeon room.

i dont think that can help in sth :) do it whatever you want it uselles for the time

p.s. if you find sth intresting on this share it :)

download this and i think that is a L2Optimised Bot

im anot sure these are the options :

Instructions

-Have Lineage 2 Loaded

-Be in the area of the MOB you typed in on the settings screen

-Have your mode selected

-Have all the settings you've selected match your game

-Start the macro

-Be sure to have Lineage 2 Maximized before the progress bar hits 0%

-You can also use the hotkeys to start it whenever you want CTRL + S to start CTRL + D to stop

Features:

-Fully customizable scripts

-Easy to use GUI

-3 different modes

-Any screen resolution is allowed

-No more getting stuck on objects

-Can run for hours*

ToDo:

-HP / MP Detection

-Better Aggro Detection

-Improved fighting scripts

-More user input

-Multiple MOBs selected

-More support

For questions and support please visit http://www.LineageOptimised.com

if it isnt good plz locked/or destroy it

WTF :?: :?: :?:

YOU have overflowed the forum with every thing you discover in the internet about lineage.

lol search it first and then if its something goood enough post it

FFS what are you trying to be the savior of l2 players or you just raise you post count???????????

no offense :P :P :P

of course not (POSTS MUST BE LITTLE AND SPECIFIC) ... yes i give my researchs maybe someone is intresting in (real a little more bit and then tell your opinion) and look at the ps is they arent interesting in anyone then JUST DELETE....

THESE RESEARCHS ARE NEW AND MAYBE FIND Smth new

WAKE UP i do it for all u not for me ....

ORDERS I CAN TAKE ONLY FROM MAXTOR.-

of course not (POSTS MUST BE LITTLE AND SPECIFIC) ... yes i give my researchs maybe someone is intresting in (real a little more bit and then tell your opinion) and look at the ps is they arent interesting in anyone then JUST DELETE....

THESE RESEARCHS ARE NEW AND MAYBE FIND Smth new

WAKE UP i do it for all u not for me ....

ORDERS I CAN TAKE ONLY FROM MAXTOR.-

lol lol and again lol

yeap you have only a few and specific posts........

haaaaaa. my eyes, my eyes i am blind

i can see that you answer every damn post you see in the forum....... and obviously this couldnt be true cause you have a F E W and S P E S I F I C posts.

and one last thing.i will bad or better i will be sarcastic if i tell you this???

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT I NEED THE HELP OF A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD PERSON?????

PERHAPS YOU ARE OLD AND SMART ENOUGH TO DISCOVER ALL THE HAQS AND EXPLOITS OF THE GAME AND NOW YOU WANT TO SHARE IT WITH US.

oooooohhhh yes you are doin this FOR US

GIVE ME A BREAK FFS

baron i am afraid that you arent 21 years old ...

specially in your brain you are a twelve years old that is jealous ....

i HELP THE OTHERS so you will give me a break .

maybe i am not the most powerfull man that knows all hacks

BUT I AM TRYINGGGGG.

i saw that you are here from december .so am i .. but in the last moth i started to posting ... and i am in the same posts with you?

WHY????? did you see how many posts i had only you didnt see what they say ...I am not trying to collect posts (why?) but i am trying to say my opinion that maybes helps and i am trying too to edit and save

SO stop crying and look your buisenness .

and if you ever make a new post here. any of that will be i will be the first that i will criticice it and you together..

That are enough . i dont have the time to talk to a baby MAYBE FIND A babysitter

p.s i dont falt that i am smarter and more mature than you .the blaims on my family .....

YOU STARTED YOU CAN FINISH IT ...

ALL GO TO YOU

baron i am afraid that you arent 21 years old ...

specially in your brain you are a twelve years old that is jealous ....

i HELP THE OTHERS so you will give me a break .

maybe i am not the most powerfull man that knows all hacks

BUT I AM TRYINGGGGG.

i saw that you are here from december .so am i .. but in the last moth i started to posting ... and i am in the same posts with you?

WHY????? did you see how many posts i had only you didnt see what they say ...I am not trying to collect posts (why?) but i am trying to say my opinion that maybes helps and i am trying too to edit and save

SO stop crying and look your buisenness .

and if you ever make a new post here. any of that will be i will be the first that i will criticice it and you together..

That are enough . i dont have the time to talk to a baby MAYBE FIND A babysitter

p.s i dont falt that i am smarter and more mature than you .the blaims on my family .....

YOU STARTED YOU CAN FINISH IT ...

ALL GO TO YOU

NO COMMENTS