Stuck problem

Extreamer

Question

Hey guyz , mages on my server get stucked when they hit mobs with magical skills, they have to press /unstuck or esc to unstuck themselves , and that happens alot , on the other hand in pvp there is no such case as stucking, could anyone help me to solve this problem thx,

ehm sorry but we cant give you support for a pack thats dead and the worst out there :S

The only support i could give is: change your pack sorry

great, btw its not dead. seketh is still working on it as a private project ( i think ) :P

yeah its hes baby but...sorry to disappoint you but archid is a shit pack anyway i say this because i've seen it and i know how setekh works he c/p everything from aionemu and aionemu is an actual definition of shit in many things.

the thing is , i fixed all the bugs , but that stuck thing fuks everything up, i checked in conifgs, geodata and pathnode but there is nothing special or anything akward, so thats why i came to write a topic in here cuz i thought i will get a decent answer,ah well...

the thing is , i fixed all the bugs , but that stuck thing fuks everything up, i checked in conifgs, geodata and pathnode but there is nothing special or anything akward, so thats why i came to write a topic in here cuz i thought i will get a decent answer,ah well...

its an attackable thing

what ? so that means i cannot fix it o_O

there has to be a way to fix it , even though i checked all the forums , but i found nothing .

what ? so that means i cannot fix it o_O

that means the attack phase is fucked up can be ai can be aggrolist related can be million other things

ahm .. stop promoting forbiden themes on forum (?)

Any question about an L2J Fork is not allowed here, please request help where L2JArchid officially gives support [if they have a place :D]

Try to give a better explanation of when they bug, and if it's only related to mages.

Basically, the stuck problem is a actionFail packet miss somewhere. I had same problem when you multiple click on a target as a melee char (IL generic problem, well your problem isn't generic but same problem).

Intrepid is right saying Archid is dead, as Sethek is busy + "litterally" give up. Don't expect too much.

I invite you to check L2Character actionFailed packets call. AIs can be the key too.

Problem isn't so random. It can be only related to AIs or callSkill itself. If all classes using skills (glads, tyrants, etc) don't stuck, it's AIs. If it's a more generic problem, see L2Character/L2PcInstance (if there is any override).

ok what happens exacly is, they try to kill a mob and after 3-7 sec they randomly get stuck, they have to press esc to continue but after about 5 sec it keeps reaccouring, this only happens when they hit with magical attacks , fighters do not have that problem ...

It was a well documented problem with archid though yours seems worse than most. I played with archid just for fun and did not run into this problem at all. Seriously I would consider another project..that problem was never fully addressed.