[Link to Guide] Learning java and a lot more :D

Hi everybody, last days i was skiping academy and because i was  boring, i started to search on internet some stupid stuff xD!.. while i was watching videos, i found wonderful videotutorials about JAVA and some other programation languages.

So today i leave here the link for everybody to start learning java, i always thought it was boring and difficult, but i started last sunday, until now i am still watching videotutorials and at least for me are good :)

These are 87 videotutorials from 4 to 7 minutes each one .. so it is not too much :)

Main Page ::: The New Boston

Java Guides ::: TNB - Java Videotutorials

Everything you need is very well explained, i recommend it, and is full ENGLISH LANGUAGE :)

Cya and GL, i expect from now on WE stop spamming forums and start doing this things we like [custom features] be ourselves  :D

nice

Dont spam.

I will start to watch the tutorials even if i should learn with a teacher or smth..

I hope it's well explained and detailed.

Thanks.

Are these the tutorials that Bucky has made? :P They are very good tutorials, indeed, you will understand a lot(don't expect everything) from l2j, once you watch at least the 35 first tutorials. But if you want to learn java, i suggest you buy a book(that's what i did :P), and start reading with attention. If you don't understand parts of the book, just return back and 'revise' it again, until you understand everything. Sometimes it can get confused(usually on objects). GL :D

I hope it's well explained and detailed.

It is :D

The New Boston - really good tutorials indeed.

OFC :)

Are these the tutorials that Bucky has made? :P They are very good tutorials, indeed, you will understand a lot(don't expect everything) from l2j, once you watch at least the 35 first tutorials. But if you want to learn java, i suggest you buy a book(that's what i did :P), and start reading with attention. If you don't understand parts of the book, just return back and 'revise' it again, until you understand everything. Sometimes it can get confused(usually on objects). GL :D

Don't really know xD! .. i am at tutorial 21 .. maybe later i will get why you say that :)

thx

DO NOT SPAM! AND READ RULES! ¬¬!

NEW RULE!

From now on, if you want to thank somebody you have to provide feedback whether his code is working or not.

That's happening in order to avoid spammers that confuse the authors.

If you are not able to provide feedback, don't post with stuff like "thanks".

Also, if the feedback you've provided is wrong, you will be punished with a smite for misdirecting the coder and our fellow members.

That doesn't mean, though, that you can't point out any other mistakes or give ideas.

• 1 year later...