interlude [L2OFF] L2Hydra

gnajob3

I have heard that it will be very nice..!!!The only true is that i will join for sure..!!! I hope that it will be a special server..!!!Also i see on forum a big comunity..and its growing every day...!!!

Well on beta there are about 200~ players, and there is expected to be 1k+ on launch, and with the lag so far on beta, I hope they upgrade there hardware, that's what a lot of players are worried about.

Also being 2 days from launch and there are so many bugs and shit that aren't fixed, I expect a delay on the launch, at least that would be better than launching a half ass server.

We shall see.

and its not hard to make a separate access level for GM's, there is no need for them to have item creation gm shop and enchant privileges, no reason at all. Well I hope this server just doesn't have a idiot admin and knows what the -beep- to do.

+ fvcking 1, but there are some dumb ass people running servers out there, a lot that have the money to do it, but not a damn bit of knowledge.

or B.) they have their boyfriends as GM's and don't have the balls to actually drop there access levels

either way they are idiots, and must not care too much to have a successful server.

L2Ice was a fucking joke, the admin claiming he didnt know corruption was happening, give me a fucking break, if the the dumb ass would have been smart about it and stop licking his boyfriends penis and remove privledges that are not fucking needed, it would of never happened, also logs exist for a reason.

What the hell is the purpose of gms having enchant/gmshop/create item, etc.

"Oh mr Admin please give me privledges, I want to make my GM char pretty, me wants red glow!"

If thats the type of GM you have, gtfo, there is no reason for them to have ANY armors/weapons at that, they are supposed to be there for support and knowledge(assuming they have any).

And if you say "BUT WAIT, i am event gm, i need give out me prizes" fuck you. Admin should do it, whether it takes a day to get the players rewarded or not. I think 1 day wait would be better than, some dumb ass ruining the entire server with corrupted items/skills etc.

And in the case, its the actual admin, that is corrupt, well, nothing can be done, just make sure you have proof, and share it with the people in hopzone reviews/forum, and any other way to kill the idiots server.

P.S. Good luck Hydra, you'll need it

+ fvcking 1, but there are some dumb ass people running servers out there, a lot that have the money to do it, but not a damn bit of knowledge.

or B.) they have their boyfriends as GM's and don't have the balls to actually drop there access levels

either way they are idiots, and must not care too much to have a successful server.

L2Ice was a -beep-ing joke, the admin claiming he didnt know corruption was happening, give me a -beep-ing break, if the the dumb ass would have been smart about it and stop licking his boyfriends penis and remove privledges that are not -beep-ing needed, it would of never happened, also logs exist for a reason.

"Oh mr Admin please give me privledges, I want to make my GM char pretty, me wants red glow!"

If thats the type of GM you have, gtfo, there is no reason for them to have ANY armors/weapons at that, they are supposed to be there for support and knowledge(assuming they have any).

And if you say "BUT WAIT, i am event gm, i need give out me prizes" -beep- you. Admin should do it, whether it takes a day to get the players rewarded or not. I think 1 day wait would be better than, some dumb ass ruining the entire server with corrupted items/skills etc.

And in the case, its the actual admin, that is corrupt, well, nothing can be done, just make sure you have proof, and share it with the people in hopzone reviews/forum, and any other way to kill the idiots server.

AMEN!! Finally someone with a functional brain.

L2Ice was a -beep-ing joke, the admin claiming he didnt know corruption was happening, give me a -beep-ing break, if the the dumb ass would have been smart about it and stop licking his boyfriends penis and remove privledges that are not -beep-ing needed, it would of never happened, also logs exist for a reason.

And if you say "BUT WAIT, i am event gm, i need give out me prizes" -beep- you. Admin should do it, whether it takes a day to get the players rewarded or not. I think 1 day wait would be better than, some dumb ass ruining the entire server with corrupted items/skills etc.

I think I love you.

about community-the server is really great.

Today admin told srv may be up next week coz they are preparing a new pack/files to avoid bugs and b1tvhing-fail from start.

As for machine upgrade its not sure but they will change it.U can see here        http://forum.l2hydra.com/index.php?topic=241.45

Server live date is delayed to 11 march(propably) in order to fix bugs and solve lags.(change host center)

Nothing changed,so just be patient :)  official announcement  http://forum.l2hydra.com/index.php?topic=611.msg8341#new

i think the server will fail, cant even keep there word for launch they had like months for preparations. there current server can barely hold 200 ppl, another l2ice

Shit happens, its better to delay the launch than to launch a half-assed server with major bugs existing, and they are going to upgrade their server hardware. Insanity basically promised launch on 11th.

and its not hard to make a separate access level for GM's, there is no need for them to have item creation gm shop and enchant privileges, no reason at all. Well I hope this server just doesn't have a idiot admin and knows what the -beep- to do. See you March 5th.

On l2j sure it is easy as hell to define exactly what each GM can do, but on l2off it's not that simple.

L2Off has a very specific set of commands for each builder level, and having a GM at builder 3, which restricts them from summoning items and npcs, setting skills, and changing stats, also restricts a lot of other basic functions required for day-to-day GMing, and more specifically restricts eventmatch usage.

Judging by what they have been saying on their forum they are most likely going to change from dvampire (which they were using in beta) to kation's extender, or even advext(unlikely cuz it costs 700eu lol).

dvampire has the ability to configure which GM command requires which builder level but the staff at hydra won't know how to do that, kation's extender I'm pretty sure doesn't have that functionality.

Also, there's the other problem that the majority of corruption on servers is usually from the admins anyway, and they just blame their GMs in hopes to not make everyone leave.

Someone is sure that the owner of this server is not the same BR who open tons of servers?

As i know, the BR admin is always putting the useless flag country counter system on servers websites, and l2hydra have it also so.... but lets hope im mistaking :p