interlude [L2OFF]Aurelia 1+1 & [L2J]Nexus PvP

Hellish 

by Bambi » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:58 pm

Forum is temporary disabled because we don't want to read cry stories from rage kids and all those crap about l2j. We are using private off files, and we don't care about opinions from kids. We are focused on fixing now.

Here and in Changelog section, I will post informations with progress about fixes.

Most problems are caused by bad encrypted patch. New version will solve problems with dc's and NoItemName.

Mana Herbs will be added to drop at weekend.

1st and 2nd Class Quest Items will be added to Gludin Grocery tommorow at night.

Geodata and Pathnodes will be corrected at weekend.

Rest of reported things will be fixed as soon as possible.

was looking forward to this server, had my ppl ready to join me, and then this shit storm happens.. after the fail start i logged in next day to see how many online - i went to gludio and i saw there 8ppl in total..  i dont understand how they failed so badly, they didnt have a fucking beta or anything? jesus -_-

they had beta, and they told that 30 ppl was testing the server ;p so I think those 30ppl was drunk or blind ;p

or did they really have 30 ppl ? i think it was Bambi and 1 more guy who were testing...although their moderators don't make the difference between l2off and l2j :s sad

Plz give a chance to this server

GMs are workiing all day and night to fix some bugs

I think that in monday all will be OK!!!

GL

all will be okay ? where is the L2 OFF part  there ? the main part...

if GM lied about it he'll lie about many other things and if u think u'll enjoy l2J just like l2OFF u are wrong :)

he couldn't even make a website and an account manager , its just like a home made x10000

This is 100% l2j server. Even proper l2j servers got less bugs than aurelia. Edit topic and change l2off to l2j. Stop lying xD

thats what i said :P players there think that it still can be changed to l2OFF xD

hahaha, sorry but use the google translator

what I wanted to know is the day when we are opening the server nexus

is well translated? xD... sry

hehe nexus wont open for sure :) it took them a while to open Aurelia , now they will forget nexus and they wont open it since they know that not many ppl will join it