Tomoyo

Members
  • Content Count

    21
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    0%

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Tomoyo

  • Rank
    Vassal

Profile Information

  • Current Mood
    Angry
  • Gender
    Not Telling
  • Country
    Afghanistan
  1. WTB EE 60+ on Skelth - naked WTB NECRO/SH around 50 lvl - naked :) PM on forum with offers :)
  2. Recommend, trusted seller :) fast and smooth transaction :P
  3. WTS: AW 49 LVL - NAKED - no sub offer :)
  4. Exp/Sp: x5 Drop: x5 Spoil: x5 Adena: x5 Quest Exp/Sp:x5 Quest Reward: x2 Grand Boss Drop: x2 Grand Boss Jewell Drop: x1 Manor: x2 Valakas Fire Dragon, Antharas Earth Dragon, Freya And Beleth: Implementados Weight Limit: x4 Party Bonus Rate: x1.5 Max Subclass: 3 Acumulative Subclass: OFF Max Lvl: 85 Max Lvl Subclass: 85 AutoLearn Skills: ON Skills Without Book: ON Max Buffs: 24 Max Songs/Dances: 12 Buffs/Songs/Dances Time: Retail Anti-Bot Protection: ON Anti-DDOs Protection: ON Safe Enchant: +3 Max Enchant: +16 Normal Scroll Chance: 50% Blessed Scroll Chance: 60% Elemental Max Lvl: 9 Elemental Stone Chance: 40% Elemental Crystal Chance: 30% Max. Clients Per PC: 3 Sub-Class Quest: OFF Profession Change By Adena: ON Off-line Shop Mode: ON Auction System: ON Auto Learn Loot: ON Vitallity System: ON Wedding System: ON Class Master: OFF Champions System: ON Server/forum time: GMT +1 GMShop Until A Grade NPC Buffer: OFF Mana Potions:OFF http://l2skadi.tk/ Server started 20/06/2014. It's 80% Latin America server. English patch will be soon... :) GM are active and helpful.
  5. Rates del servidor Exp/Sp: x5 Drop: x5 Spoil: x5 Adena: x5 Quest Exp/Sp:x5 Quest Reward: x2 Grand Boss Drop: x2 Grand Boss Jewell Drop: x1 Manor: x2 Valakas Fire Dragon, Antharas Earth Dragon, Freya And Beleth: Implementados Weight Limit: x4 Party Bonus Rate: x1.5 Max Subclass: 3 Acumulative Subclass: OFF Max Lvl: 85 Max Lvl Subclass: 85 AutoLearn Skills: ON Skills Without Book: ON Max Buffs: 24 Max Songs/Dances: 12 Buffs/Songs/Dances Time: Retail Anti-Bot Protection: ON Anti-DDOs Protection: ON Safe Enchant: +3 Max Enchant: +16 Normal Scroll Chance: 50% Blessed Scroll Chance: 60% Elemental Max Lvl: 9 Elemental Stone Chance: 40% Elemental Crystal Chance: 30% Max. Clients Per PC: 3 Sub-Class Quest: OFF Profession Change By Adena: ON Off-line Shop Mode: ON Auction System: ON Auto Learn Loot: ON Vitallity System: ON Wedding System: ON Class Master: OFF Champions System: ON Server/forum time: GMT +1 GMShop Until A Grade NPC Buffer: OFF Mana Potions:OFF Hardware details: AMD Athlon 64 5600+ X2 2x HDD 500 GB SATA 2x RAM 2048 MB DDR2 Sistema operativo CentOS 5.6 Ancho de banda 100 Mbytes/segundo Started 20/06/1014 http://l2skadi.tk/
  6. How to create account? o.O On website 'account' doesn't work..