Jump to content

rexen

Members
  • Posts

    17
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    0%

Everything posted by rexen

  1. Thanks everyone for the feedback. I'm trying my best Essence version 563 is now available.
  2. No, I am not the one thinking that any on this forum is it. I just answer a user that ask if this it is saying that is not. And ppl get ofended for it
  3. You can walk to the near windows, open and jump from it befor you tell me to shut up. I don't give a fuck about NCsfot but I am not a delusional I know what is legal and what is not. If NCSoft knocks on the door all of this will be close more fast than light. And yes sure lineage 2 still alive because random ppl is making emulations and custom on his work not becasue of the korean player that actual play the game and give money to them ofc I don't know you but for sure I will not start a conversation saying to put things on the ass and shut up grow up littel man
  4. NCSOFT's terms also say that the intellectual-property rights in its software and content remain with NCSOFT/licensors and that users receive only the rights specifically granted by the terms. So no say that they can use on his own installation still iligal.... Make your own assets or you are cooked end
  5. NCSOFT's published policies state that the Lineage II software, designs, music, text, videos, and other content are protected intellectual property, and that creating derivative works involving the game requires authorization. https://lineage2.ncsoft.jp/terms/ncsoft/terms/site-policy So what misinformation you talk about?? You use NCSOFT assets they have PI simple as that...
  6. On the moment you use the NCSoft assets is violation. All of this is penable same as private server are
  7. Even if are work there, you use a client made for other project on U4 (now are U5 btw) to make packets communication with server and ask for 10k over price as fuck And no test server why? if server side is based on acis mean is java you can rent a VPS for 5usd with linux and run on it
  8. thx you for share amazing work as allways
  9. I am looking for a free house just in case ppl start being generous.
  10. What an example of perseverance and dedication. The number of people involved is admirable. Keep it up!
  11. Add try version of protocol 563 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l1QnyFGXxX_c98FNUgXHFmDsIzZCrVc6/view?usp=drive_link
  12. Collisions is from client are no way to bypass from server. Can be done from client modification need to be moded a .dll I can do the work you can contact me by DM P.D: I already have this job done on the past
  13. Some pictures and I uplade also some interface to be tested. Interfaces to download (ofc compiled just to test): Protocol 166: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_ZMfCJVplQg8uXnP3nn2w9OByIyKhqXV/view?usp=sharing Protocol 447 Classic: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tG07r4GgdgCv_9IHdUROFfxe_yKqkno1/view?usp=sharing Protocol 542 Live: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d9woGO5icCP6l9VT2tDpcqPaFtXYVGiG/view?usp=sharing Protocol 557 Live: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s4HkuIUXtCWUO_qwZ9bX3JNjQ9VXlk6f/view?usp=sharing Protocol 557 Classic: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xwaJh09wabvKlz80K_nbQq2JtNRnwhF-/view?usp=sharing Images:
  14. Hello I sell any interface source code of any version. Some version are ready to go others will take 1 week after order. All source interface are clean with no customs added. If you will like to have customs can be discosed as well. How I work: You tell me what version you are interested on. I send a interface compiled so you can test the quality of my work. If all is okay we make a deal. Price is depend of the protocol from 200 to 500 euros
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..