-
Posts
83 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Feedback
100%
Content Type
Articles
Profiles
Forums
Store
Everything posted by MTJ
-
Hello, I'm looking for java developer to work on high five l2jsunrise contact me for more details: Skype: yahya.malallah (MTJ) Discord: MTJ#2908
-
A trusted and a very skilled developer He is fast either, though <3
-
Hi MxC community, I'm looking for a developer for partnership, he will get a good percent of income My project: Client: High five Java Pack: l2jSunrise Interested? DM for more information: Skype: RazuhTroll (Yahya.malallah) Discord: MTJ#2908
-
LF Java experienced developer
MTJ replied to MTJ's question in Request Server Development Help [L2J]
still can't :( -
LF Java experienced developer
MTJ replied to MTJ's question in Request Server Development Help [L2J]
High five - sunrise 3-4 hours job: Little coding, htmls/multisells, and some minor things in the source contact me for more information -
Hello Looking for a java experienced developer for 3-4 hours work Contact me either here or: Discord: MTJ#2908 Skype: xRazuh
-
BUMP 35 euros for a skilled developer to be free the next 4 hours I need him to have a good experience in L2off development Working with scripts and AI Contact me: Discord: MTJ#2908 Skype: xRazuh
-
Any suggested places? I have no clue where to search :/
-
He should be experienced in L2off development Working with scripts and AI
-
Hello, I'm looking for a developer to hire I need someone skilled and have time to work with my remaining developer for the next 2-3 days If anyone was interested, contact me via: Discord: MTJ#2908 Skype: yahya.malallah > xRazuh
-
As I said I'm not a developer, but this folder cost me 15euro to make, and it's important for Arabic chat to work. at least for l2ro files, which I tried several times.
-
Well, if you share something, it's not necessary for others, you also get a benefit of it. I would say, if you do good, you get good. And I actually felt really good sharing it and looking for more :)
-
Hello MxC users, That will be my first share, and looking for more :) First of all, the Arabic script is very special with two essential features: 1- It is written from right to left 2- The characters' shape changes according to their surrounding characters. For example: م ك ي ل ع م ا ل س ل ا> that's the problem Arabic chat faces ( ignore the space between letters, couldn't show you the problem exactly since mxc supports Arabic xD ) السلام عليكم > this is after the fix Anyway, here is the file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/27hj4furl5la7y2/arabic chat.rar?dl=0 Note: I'm not a developer :/, I'm just a server owner that paid for this code and thought of sharing it. I used it for l2ro and it worked fine.
-
يب حبي كلمني خاص في الديسكورد وان شاء الله برد عليك
-
Looks promising, gonna try it!
-
okay ty :)
-
What if you consider a good developer, good DDoS protection and that i have enough money to do it and i have a good reputation, and my server will be for mostly new lineage 2 players ?
-
That's why my friend said, if you aren't known, you won't be trusted neither in payment nor gameplay quality. So is that it ? is the problem about the trust and reputation ? please i need to hear more and thank you <3
-
Can i ask why ? because i think if it's a good, trusted server from a company or something it's good to be pay 2 play and no donations specially it will be good against botting/hacking/feeding in oly and offensive language because they will be more afraid of their accounts
-
Hello there, So as the title says, is pay to play a good or a bad thing ? I'm working on a project that will be officially announced too soon And i'm curious if i made it pay to play with no donations will it be a good or a bad thing ? Considering it will be interesting and very hype server :D
-
Hi there, So, i'm working on a big project these days, and i want a good anti cheat i used l2sguard for 2 months but premium adrenaline works easily on it so what do you think is the best anti cheat ?
-
i couldn't do anything because if you think in logic if you have trust problems others may have it also xD that's why i did that and it was a 50% chance of being a good decision
-
i actually paid the half at first so he fixes the problems, when he finished some he said i need the rest to continue then he is gone so now i learned xD
-
hi, as the title says i have a list of problems to be fixed and i will show it to whoever interested i will pay after he finishes ( i got scammed last time i hired someone from here ) l2 ro team fandc skype: xRazuh discord: Copper#2908
-
Hi guys, yesterday i was trying to start the updater for the first time ( ave's updater ) but i got these 3 errors in row: https://gyazo.com/89deb8eaf0b7d88d90503f447c66dbb1 https://gyazo.com/d169299319ae5f107d857905619aaf3d https://gyazo.com/b26bc744fc1573fe56834a9ad491b0cc i asked for his help but he literally said "idk", so i came here to write about him Then i found out that he is already banned so i guessed he didn't want to help us because he is inactive anymore anyone can help ?
