Jump to content

Vision

Legendary Member
  • Posts

    4,769
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13
  • Feedback

    100%

Everything posted by Vision

  1. Χαίρομαι που σου άρεσε άμα έχεις καμία απορία reply or PM.
  2. Kαλώς ρε κώστα με χεις κουράσει και εσυ και ο άλλος ο τελευταίος. Ο καθε ένας έχει την άποψη του.
  3. Aν είμαι εγώ κακομοίρης εσύ τι είσαι? Έλα κούνα λίγο το κεφάλι σου είσαι η ψυχαγωγία του mxc άσε μας τώρα.
  4. έγινε.
  5. I dont like this resolution may I choose 500x250? It's more comfort for me.
  6. To νεο VIP ρε παλιο καθυστερημένε ήταν αποκλειστικά για να ασχοληθώ με PS βλάκα ton ζεον θα είχα? τι να το κάνω αχρηστο acc full spam. Kai an to eixa kanei gia auto to logo pou les kati tha imun simera kai oxi proswrinos monimos.
  7. Tι έκανα? αχχααχ elo boost ήταν εκείνο. Τι είμαι εγώ MixMasteR?
  8. Hi Calvin Harris Vs Showtek Ft. Example - We'll Be Slowing Down (AlexBalog Mash-Up)
  9. It doesn't loading...
  10. These borders are so awesome cooltrax. Really nice piece of art.
  11. I don't think so.
  12. Guys really sorry I'm very tired and very busy with many things personal things, studies and etc. Make as more as requests you can and I will see them all. Best Regards ~Uni
  13. βασικά δέξου το μη μας πρίζεις την όρεξη σου είχαμε.
  14. Well, this is a nice request I will make a try. @Rosalie you have to wait cause you already requested something.
  15. This is not a criticize topic Soto its just a gift section. As about the effects leave this part. Let the dev to complain.
  16. You're welcome dude. Feel free to ask anything which is related with PS.
  17. About your tag - Text overzoomed don't so big pt's. - The lighting on the right its kind of low quality. - Also, these red effects too not something special. Try to learn how to use effects correclty - Last, your render has wrong placement. PS: I have made some tutorials in gfx/guides section you will be helped by them a lot.
  18. Αwesome work cooltrax nice texts and compo. kiu
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..