Jump to content

Vision

Legendary Member
  • Posts

    4,769
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13
  • Feedback

    100%

Everything posted by Vision

  1. Nope dude no time for this sorry these days im kinda busy.
  2. I cannot work with no rendered images. So I will choose something else if you dont mind.
  3. I will give it a shot tomorrow. Because I dont have PC at the moment. Stay tuned!
  4. Google. Search for game renders for example its not something difficult. But you need to understand my conditions. Sorry.
  5. It's not a render. Render something without backround. Google Transparent Images or Renders.
  6. I appreciate that move Never. Thx.
  7. As Happy mentioned this is not a render dude.
  8. Υeah. I had made some mistakes that's why.
  9. v2 added.
  10. Vision

    delay

    Service Temporarily Unavailable The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
  11. Check this topic late at night.
  12. Its from topaz I forgot to erase it.
  13. Its not something just some wrong layers. I will edit it later.
  14. LQ Translate please. Low qualiTy?
  15. Your opinion. I think something wrong with it.
  16. You are welcome..If you need something shout.
  17. Quite nice draws there. Keep em going.
  18. Awesome work Ason. Waiting more from you. You are really inspirational.
  19. You're welcome dude. That sounds good. I'm off the rest tomorrow.
  20. Thank you dude. Nah, its okey but I will late.
  21. Thanks for the share FG really helpful.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..