Jump to content

Vision

Legendary Member
  • Posts

    4,769
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13
  • Feedback

    100%

Everything posted by Vision

  1. First you have to use great wallpapers in order to have a perfect backround. You can play with it for a flow and etc. Quality? Oh yes, Gradient Maps, Lightings, Topaz, Sharpening, Dodge, Composition, Sponge, Smudge, Blur. Check out this : http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=270590.msg2525405#new Otherwise, I can show you how.
  2. Updated 27/04. Added information about topaz.
  3. I don't know much from L2 but I find it kewl. So this is my explanation. You know he is the only who sharing things that are not shared again. That's why.
  4. Hmm I see something on it but you need more practice for better results. Keep practicing.
  5. I updated how is it?
  6. What I missed from blending?
  7. I don't think so Sotos. The site is fast and this is still exists so..
  8. Nαι δεν το σκέφτηκα πωω θεε μου ελεος.
  9. το παίζει active mod.
  10. Well I tried some new things on it how is it?
  11. Τι ψάχνεις να βρεις μωρε και συ.
  12. Βαριέμαι να σου μιλάω όταν τελειώσεις το σχολείο μιλάμε.
  13. οχι 1 βασικα 2 βαριεμαι εκτος αν είμαι home alone χαχαχαχα
  14. Μίλα λίγο ελληνικά δεν μιλάω πακιστανικά.
  15. Αγόρι μου εγώ έκανα μαλακία και έχασα το moding όχι ο 17χρονος που μου έκλεψε μια ψωροθέση.
  16. Έχει καμια σημασία η ηλικία άλλο λέμε για τους mods που ήταν όχι 18.
  17. ΑΧΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑ ΜΗ ΚΛΑΙΩ.
  18. Aυτό είναι το αστείο στην υπόθεση λολ.
  19. test2
  20. kapoios na delete to post tou jahakanal http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=270677.msg2524032;topicseen#msg2524032 poios o logos na spammarei..
  21. Vision

    Dev Gift

    I'm glad that you like it. Well designers are making well tags :)
  22. Vision

    NinjaStep

    Eσυ? γιατί?
  23. Vision

    Dev Gift

    Basically, you have to put img sources for 20 times when you do that 21st time it will work.
  24. Realistic effects on it. I remember it. Great job.
  25. Vision

    Dev Gift

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..