[Guide]Soutaker Interlude Only

Soultaker Guide By CarmineAngelo

15i1zx2.png

human_mystic.png

Info About Soultaker Tips & More

Human Mystic - Wizard - Necromancer - Soultaker

Why to prefer Soultaker?

Soultaker has got many debuffs and you can kill easily your enemies .

Soultaker debuffs low magic deffence of your enemies and you give them more damage .

Soultaker pwnz on olympiad with his skills

Disadvantages

Soultaker Speed is kinda low and if u have big distance on PvP with Archers and they have the advantage to kill you

Soultaker Damage Skills

skill1263_0.pngCurse GloomDebuff : Decreases Enemy Magic Defence

skill1148_0.pngDeath SpikeDark Attack : Hit your enemy with bones . Requires etc_piece_bone_red_i00.png Cursed Bones .

skill1234_0.pngVampiric ClawDark Attack : Remove 40% HP of your enemies and you get 40 % HP too . ( Consumes many Mana Potion )

skill1343_0.pngDark VortexDark Attack - Debuff : Hit your enemy with 111 power and absorve 40% hp (Reduce enemy Dark Resistance)

skill1170_0.pngAnchorDebuff : Paralyze your enemy .

skill1069_0.pngSleepDebuff : Put your enemies on sleep .

skill1269_0.pngCurse  DiseaseDebuff : Temporarily reduce your enemies HP Recovery .

skill1164_0.pngCurse WeaknessDebuff : Reduces enemy's P . Atk .

skill1262_0.pngTransfer PainToogle : You share your damage with your summon (Requires pet)

skill1169_0.pngCurse FearDebuff : Fear your enemy (Run around , can't hit)

skill1129_0.pngSummon Reanimated ManSummon : Summons a pet,Requires 3 Crystals: C-Grade

skill1334_0.pngSummon Cursed ManSummon : Summons a pet,Consumes 2 Crystals: Grade C during summon

skill1298_0.pngMass SlowMassive Debuff : Reduces enemy speed .

skill1345_0.pngMass Mage BaneMassive Debuff : Remove Buffs that gonna pwnz you like M. Atk and Casting Spd only from nearby enemies .

skill1344_0.pngMass Fighter BaneMassive Debuff : Remove Buffs that gonna pwnz you like Atk. Spd. and Speed from nearby enemies .

skill0337_0.pngArcana PowerToogle : Increases your M.Atck . Hp consumes while Arcana Power is on use .

skill1337_0.pngCurse AbyssDebuff : Decreases your enemies Speed, P. Def., Evasion, M. Atk., Casting Spd. and critical rate of damage magic. It's a good way for pwnz

I need armors help me to select :/ !

Devotion Set (1-39)

armor_t55_u_i00.pngarmor_t55_l_i00.pngarmor_leather_helmet_i00.png

Karmian Set (40-51)

armor_t53_u_i00.pngarmor_t53_l_i00.pngarmor_t53_g_i00.pngarmor_t53_b_i00.png

Avadon Robe Set (52-60)

armor_t59_ul_i00.pngitem_5716.jpgitem_5732.jpgitem_2415.jpg

Dark Crystal Robe Set (61-80)

item_2407.jpgitem_5767.jpgitem_5779.jpgitem_512.jpg

Major Arcana (76-80)

armor_t90_ul_i00_0.pngarmor_leather_helmet_i00_0.pngarmor_t90_g_i00_0.pngarmor_t90_b_i00_0.png

Nah , now i can't kill mobs but i don't diying too :/

I know it , you need weapon . What kind of weapon? Check Below :

Voodoo Doll (1-19)

weapon_voodoo_doll_i00.png

Staff of Life (40-51)

weapon_life_stick_i00.png

Homonculus Sword (40-60)

weapon_homunkuluss_sword_i01.png

Sword Of Miracles (61-75)

weapon_sword_of_miracle_i01.png

Arcana Mace Acumen (76-80)

weapon_arcana_mace_i01.png

Now mobs kill me with magic spells :/ !

Don't worry , take this earrings below .

Blessed Set (40-51)

accessary_blessed_ring_i00.pngaccessary_blessed_earing_i00.pngaccessary_blessed_ring_i00.png

Black Ore Set (52-60)

accessary_ring_of_black_ore_i00.pngaccessary_necklace_of_black_ore_i00.pngaccessary_ring_of_black_ore_i00.png

Majestic Set (61-75)

accessary_inferno_earing_i00.pngaccessary_inferno_earing_i00.pngaccessary_inferno_ring_i00.png

Tateossian Set (76-80)

accessory_tateossian_earring_i00.pngaccessory_tateossian_earring_i00.pngaccessory_tateossian_ring_i00.png

Raid Boss Jews Set (76-80)

accessory_necklace_of_valakas_i00.pngaccessory_earring_of_antaras_i00.pngaccessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.pngaccessory_ring_of_baium_i00.pngaccessory_tateossian_ring_i00.png

OMAGAD no buffs now i hit like dump

Vs Mage

soultakerbuff6.png

Vs Fighter

soultakerbuff7.png

What dyes must i add?

etc_con_hena_i02.pngCon+4 Str -4

etc_wit_hena_i02.pngWit +4 Men -4

etc_int_hena_i02.pngInt +4  Men -4

You must have that misc with you :

Crystal C Grade

Soulshot

Healing Potions

Mana Potions

Cursed Bones

Elixirs

Skill Enchant

Cursed Gloom : Enchant On Chance

Vampiric Claw : Enchant On Power

Death Spike : Enchant On Power

Anchor : Enchant On Chance

Silence : Enchant On Chance

Mass Slow : Enchant On Chance

Sleep : Enchant On Chance

PvP Tactics

Vs Dagger - Saggitarius

Use Many debuffs on them like slow , abyss , gloom , Curse Weakness ,anchor

Dagger : Use slow and run away and start hit him slowly .

Saggitarius : Use Slow & Weakness and Fuk him

If Dagger/Saggitarius is near you , Use Mass Fighter Bane

Vs Cardinal

Use Debuffs on him like Abyss , Curse Gloom , Curse Disease , Anchor , Silence and then start hit him with Vampiric claw and death Spike .

If mage is near you , Use Mass Mage Bane

Vs Mages

Use Debuffs On him like Silence , Curse Gloom , Abyss , Anchor and start hit him with Death Spike , if he makes you cancel and you diying

If mage is near you , Use Mass Mage Bane

Vs Orcs (Titan - Tyrants)

They just need Mass Slow , Mass Fighter Bane , Abyss , Anchor , Curse Gloom and start run away and hit .

If orc has frenzy and wears bow hit with Vampiric Claw for absorve HP .

If Titan/Tyrant is near you try to make Mass Fighter Bane .

Mass PvP .

On Mass PvPs start hitting bishops and make banes abyss and use all mass debuffs .

You mustn't be on them otherwise they will cancel your buffs and maybe kill you more easily .

*Make sure that you have summon

Olympiad

In olympiad make sure that you use skill with low mana consume and use useful debuffs like Mass Bane , Curse Gloom ofc , Abyss , Mass Slow , Anchor

Make sure that you have summon and you have transfer pain on use.

Take that weapon weapon_staff_of_evil_sprit_i01.png on SA  Blessed Body & Mental Shield and use it on Olympiad .

Take BBS soulshots for olympiad and soulshots for pets .

Use DeathSpike , it consumes low MP

Credits : Me (Write this guide)

Finito (For Advices (Help me a bit)

pmfun (For pictures)

nC guid necro at interlude and c4 is the best btw i dont like necro cause he need to use a lot of debuffs i dont like using debuffs so i choose sps. ;)