[Guide]How Import PSK-PSA to UnrealED

Hi all again, well at the request of a forum user and not all in this guide we will learn how to import files to Unreal PSK-PSA, or before going to clarify a little doubt that maybe interested to know.

PSK is a file?

ok this file is that contains the mesh, bone Influence indices and weights' for each vertex, the bone names, hierarchy bone, and skeletal default pose.

PSA is a file?

Good files PSA are contain the bone names, one or more sequence names, and 'for each sequence, STI frame number N, and tracks of N rotations and translations for each' N bone.

How to obtain these files?

Well here 's a guide made by me on how to obtain these files, this very detailed and I do not get lost.

PD: ok in this guide I explain how get textures from package UTX, but is very easy just change inside .bat file the extention .UTX to UKX and you get PSK+PSA files.

[Guide]Unreal Model Viewer (How Get Textures from Package) [uTX,UKX]

OK now we need UnrealED, can get in web site dstuff here. UnrealED

Ok let's start

1º Ok UnrealED open up and headed to the Animations tab you can see from the capture.

1vCdQ.png

2º Well the following will import the PSK (Skeletal Mesh),pay attention to what retouch in red because when creating our .dat there will be remembered well that we put the package name, following the skeltal mesh, as you can see the name of my parcel is criticalerror.baium_m00, good to import we go to File-Import-Mesh Import and search path where have files.

rDpMd.png

o5Cdr.png

3º ok we have our model imported, what is missing now is to import the animation to move but will be so stable and haunt us all.

4º Ok to import the animation we go to File-Animation Import and remember same like told you before with PSK, when put name remember that because is neccessary for make .dat files, fine search the path where you have files and when have done you get it.

SQVbx.png

eTQBD.png

5º Well UKX file would be as follows.

(MESH)

criticalerror.baium_m00

(ANIMATION)

criticalerror.Baium_anim

PD: ok the soft UnrealED post is not a cracked version, I mean for make it work, you need buy UnrealED from Gildor in http://www.gildor.org/en/projects/umodel

Ok thats all, sorry for my english I know suck, but hope understand me.

All credits by me for the guide and for the tool umodel to Master Gildor

Regards.

Guide is not about anything. Where the description of reversal models, setting the height, to attach to the model animations and more.  Copy-paste without understanding what is written in Guide. But the most fundamental is that without the software that guides and not worth a damn.

Guide is not about anything. Where the description of reversal models, setting the height, to attach to the model animations and more.  Copy-paste without understanding what is written in Guide. But the most fundamental is that without the software that guides and not worth a damn.

kali I have something to tell you, you asked what I just said I wanted to know how to import the PSK-PSA nothing else, so do not explain anything, you have to also realize the title, just says import psk-psa nothing but not as make from these files UKX.

PD: about soft I forget mention the soft can be buyed in www.gildor.org because normal UnrealED doens't work, your client crash.

kali I have something to tell you, you asked what I just said I wanted to know how to import the PSK-PSA nothing else, so do not explain anything, you have to also realize the title, just says import psk-psa nothing but not as make from these files UKX.

PD: about soft I forget mention the soft can be buyed in www.gildor.org because normal UnrealED doens't work, your client crash.

I will tell you more understandable incorrectly showed import psk and psa for ykx. You showed no binding to the animation model.

I will tell you more understandable incorrectly showed import psk and psa for ykx. You showed no binding to the animation model.

looks ok for you to understand best friend, is what the title says, is just import the PSK-PSA, for anything else, not to assemble the full UKX, but had made a complete guide link the animations and setting the rotation, scale , etc.

oh lol)) you are piece of shit)

looks ok for you to understand best friend, is what the title says, is just import the PSK-PSA, for anything else, not to assemble the full UKX, but had made a complete guide link the animations and setting the rotation, scale , etc.

thanks man

certainly,your work is good,but I know already it(

• 3 weeks later...

what u mean at "PD: ok the soft UnrealED post is not a cracked version, I mean for make it work, you need buy UnrealED from Gildor in http://www.gildor.org/en/projects/umodel"

i just see umodel there cant see unrealed. where i have to buy the unrealed?

Hi bro nice guide can u make some guide how to export animation from freya like a shield or weapon and make is for interlude?

you need send private message in forum Gildor, and about export animations take a look first part of the guide man, the link named [Guide]Unreal Model Viewer (How Get Textures from Package) [uTX,UKX], read better