[WTS]L2OlympianGods/L2Smooth

i said to you 1item=1pay and you say oh no no i want all together! that say's all the child's who want to scamm!! if you dont want to scamm  i will kill myself!

i said to you 1item=1pay and you say oh no no i want all together! that say's all the child's who want to scamm!! if you dont want to scamm  i will kill myself!

the go to kill your self because i have screenshots that you try to scam me.You said me scamer in private messages and that you saw in my topic posts that called me scammer.When i said you that it isn't true you said me "I saw them" if you want to trade with me you must give 1 by 1 items and then i will pay you.Do u believe that i am retard?i am more trustfull than you in this forum!You have only 50post and you want to give you first my items?

so go to kill your self,scammer.Also,please report me because i want all laugh with you ;)

give me some infos about l2mafia. how many online? is this the 300x pvp server?

i never used paysafecard or wth it is called. just give me some infos about that.

give me some infos about l2mafia. how many online? is this the 300x pvp server?

i never used paysafecard or wth it is called. just give me some infos about that.

Server 59 PvPx300:

A fantastic pvp world .

Adena rate x2000, xp rate x300.

Custom pvp zones farming areas and more waiting you. A project made by l2mafia team to hold you on a non stop pvp in order to show and improve your skills.

We have normal and custom Hero system working perfectly on the same server. That provide much more interest in game.

Max armor enchant +20 (from donate max+25 on armors/jewels/tattoos)

Enchant rate = 75%

Custom Buffer, GMshop and Gatekeeper

Custom Dynasty and Legency armors

Custmo Dynasty weapons

Auto TvT and more GM's Event.

yes this server is x300 xp,more than 200 players online!