[Need help] SyTexture

danilo10

So i convert l2font-e. First i make export by umodel. I make import by Unreal level editor and encrypt 121. But my picture is so bad. How can anyone tell me about it ? Where is wrong ? Help me plz . Sry my bad english.

shot00555.jpg

shot00556.jpg

1. First of all mask all logo's and fonts.

2. To what format did You export textures ? Use TGA od DDS file format only. Then import all textures.

Take care

1. First of all mask all logo's and fonts.

2. To what format did You export textures ? Use TGA od DDS file format only. Then import all textures.

Take care

Thanks your help. How can i mask all logo and fonts and format TGA ? tell me plz

The problem is that you forgot to set the texture as Alpha, you can do as follows.

1, Right click and properties

2 ° Then we go to where it says bAlpha Surface Texture change it to True and is all.

well 2 picture in the center and left are fixed, but now try check your Options in your client, I mean in AUDIO-VIDEO, and check all putted in High grapchis and not low.

follow my guide to get all textures from L2Font-e.utx with Unreal Model Viewer and make new file again. not with L2TOOL.

[Guide]Unreal Model Viewer (How Get Textures from Package) [uTX,UKX]

Loading Guide by LauQ

Thanks you help ! I think i find my problem about convert TGA. If i make export L2Font-e by Unmodel. I make import all by Unreal. All file TGA show picture bad. Can you tell me convert to DDS or TGA ? Help me plz.

When i convert TGA by Photoshop

5470560699_a374f5f18c_b.jpg

I convert it to 16 Bit. I can see my picture but it's black. When I convert 24 Bit or 32 Bit my picture bad.

5470560833_967b3aee0b_b.jpg

This my Unreal with TGA 16 Bit

5470560975_6ed89ffa07_b.jpg

In game Lineage 2 with TGA 16 Bit:

5471164752_1bc3704682_b.jpg

Or 24 bit and 32 Bit:

5471170380_34000ec414_z.jpg