L2 Satisfaction Demons VS Angels Kamael

Sуѕтємƒяєαк

well classes lol the only way to kill someone is to be 1 a Dagger 2 a SH no other classes are usefull its full of bugs like someone hits you for 700 dmg but kill you even trouth you had full cp/hp(7k hp). cancle nearly never works but bluff ever time, there still alot of work atm in my opinion the server is not for ppl who like decent and fair pvp

ohhhhhhhh. i would agree with this guy...!!the srvr needs work

well classes lol the only way to kill someone is to be 1 a Dagger 2 a SH no other classes are usefull its full of bugs like someone hits you for 700 dmg but kill you even trouth you had full cp/hp(7k hp). cancle nearly never works but bluff ever time, there still alot of work atm in my opinion the server is not for ppl who like decent and fair pvp

100% agree...

I like the system: "angel vs demons" but... the mages make a very big big difference....

1 pvp... 1 adena...

weapons s grade = 1000 adena

the server have online... maybe... 20 - 25 ppl?

so hard... for take a good stuff...

finally.... to pass the time.....

100% agree...

I like the system: "angel vs demons" but... the mages make a very big big difference....

1 pvp... 1 adena...

weapons s grade = 1000 adena

the server have online... maybe... 20 - 25 ppl?

so hard... for take a good stuff...

finally.... to pass the time.....

dont forget its a new server and is supposed to have only that much people

and the adena system will change

1000 adena for dynasty weaps i believe its fair and the other s grade are 800a

anyway :D

well idunno , i think alot of ppl will stop playing after 1 or 2 days since the guys who got like top a +18 already will pwn the fuck out of them and they dont have a chance , hmm and as it is now the demon side is way outnumbered

true i play angels side myself atm , and basicly we outnumber the demons like 3 to 1 all the time it aint fun for angels neither demons , i wish more ppl would play here cuz its kindda boring atm :)

there are some other things  that needs to be fixed by the gms , the exploiters farming + clan rep points first clasn got automaticly 100k rep points , and if u made a clan now u would start from 0 which is unfair

there are some other things  that needs to be fixed by the gms , the exploiters farming + clan rep points first clasn got automaticly 100k rep points , and if u made a clan now u would start from 0 which is unfair

dude don't double post if you want to say something just edit your first post ;)

well even if all had +0 someone would be the first to reach +18 and pwn the others!and its not that outnumber it depends!

your login is down since 3pm btw

so enchant rate should not be 100% but 80% since you can buy only blesseds it dosent matter if it fails your wep wont dissapear

hmm yea the idea of 80% enchant is imo a good 1 , but then again with the low amount of pl on the server , its gonna suck to enchant ;)

when more people join us we will do some changes relax :D