L2 Dictionary

DreaM

My opinion, a litle bad put the weapons name like BO ( bloody orchid)

cause it will be permanently off date...

New weapons come, etc... like bbh ( basalt battle hammer)

but other things to simplify your writing is nice :> (you forgot to add this last smile)

*Need to add "oly" too. its all referent to olympiad (several times used)

• 1 month later...
Guest skaros

I checked it again and you forgot

n/m = never mind

gtp = gia ton putso (Greek and mostly common :D)

nuke = (I dont know what it means :()

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tank: Player with high diffence (and usually heavy armor) that allows him to recieve most of the party's damage from the mobs.

** I want just to bold that also you need to have a 2nd class agro skill to be considered as a Tank otherwise your extra pdef goes wasted because eventually the mobs/raids gonna hit at somtime the rest of the party as well (thats why Dwarfs or Orcs or paladins/duelists etc are not considered as tanks,, Dark Avengers or Sillien/temple Knights  are Tanks though)

and I think that lol means Laugh Out Loudly

Thats my edit :P

But very nice job... and it must took you hours to finish that and to sort it alphabeticaly :P

• 4 weeks later...

gj but... no one learns the abbreviations like that xD its all about experience  :D

oh! and you forgot to translate  -->soab=son of a b***h(we use it whenever we want to say something bad for other players/oppoments/lamers)

• 2 months later...

what means : zerk (or zerg something like that ) ??

well there are many kinds of translations i know only a few :

berserker spirit / a buff from propet

zerk / as a person that is basically insane and thirsty for pvp (eaven if attaking an clan/ally by himself , mostly titans)

zerg / a party that runs in a farming zone pking everyone they see (the description of the run not the players)

• 2 weeks later...

zerg / a party that runs in a farming zone pking everyone they see (the description of the run not the players)

In Spanish/South American servers, zerg is the people who can't in same conditions, so they got more chars. Like 3 clans vs 1 party... The 3 clanes are "Zerging"...

Zerg come from the race of StarCraft, they are powerless but a lot... ^^

• 2 weeks later...