[help]PArty in walker

dag0

I have a party with a human mage and a fighter, the mage follow the fighter but when mage sit the fighter dont do it, and i have the option "Follow Healer Sit"

Why the fighter dont sit down?

Thx

the character that will sit is the one who is set to autofollow.

lets say i have FIGHTER1 set to autofollow FIGHTER2.

if i use "follow healer sit" FIGHTER1 will sit whenever FIGHTER2 sits down. but FIGHTER2 will not sit down when FIGHTER1 sits down. to fix this just add FIGHTER2 to autofollow FIGHTER1 at a very high range (like 90000) so it wont follow him, but it will still sit when FIGHTER1 sits.

why u need sit ? with the chars ? :D i dont understand u ;) so use some script to mana poiton or to healing poiton i dont know why u need sit with the chars :D

well, if u play on a shity server where mana potions are used...you can do it.but if you play on a mid/low rate server? mana pots=kaput!

ooo yeah ... sry i forgot for it ;) sry sry sry sry :P

np ;D i play in 5x server with no mana pots no clase changer no gm shop no buffer nothing, like retail ( is c4off xD )

Thx to all i put it, the 2 follow ( one wiht 90000) and the 2 followe healer sit

thxx