hLaPEx dosn't work

shALKE

http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hlapexqc5.jpg

this is what is show .. not connected or w/e ... i'm trying to use it on interlude server .......

if u want use packets on interlude use l2phx this is similar apps like hlapex

Where can i download game guard killer ? Can anyone tell me please?

USE the search function. It is much faster usually than wait somebody to search the link for you.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=2319.0

PS If you can't find what you are looking for use the Search function.

I happy by that, hlapex was sux ;> To much automatic, i prefer bugs in game, not fun with packets.

I lived to hear this..Hlapex sux?U are the first guy who says that.Hlapex OWNES!

I lived to hear this..Hlapex sux?U are the first guy who says that.Hlapex OWNES!

No it doesn't own you think when you just log and you have your cool items are you smth. Actually you're not youre just an total "noob" who can't play without his extras. Please learn lineage than start playing it.I'm glad that every hlapex (Phx) its open is unavailable for every server so have fun. Forget about hlapex or phx cuz there won't be any kind of programs like that when CT2 release with the newest nProtect.

No it doesn't own you think when you just log and you have your cool items are you smth. Actually you're not youre just an total "noob" who can't play without his extras. Please learn lineage than start playing it.I'm glad that every hlapex (Phx) its open is unavailable for every server so have fun. Forget about hlapex or phx cuz there won't be any kind of programs like that when CT2 release with the newest nProtect.

U never used hlapex..Am i wrong?Cuz if u had used hlapex u wouldn't say these things.Hlapex Sniffs packets..U know what does it mean?U could do everything u wanted (except enchant).