Vote Reward System

Commands:

.help

.info

.away

.back

.online

PvP Colour System

Your nickname will get coloured with different colours once you get 100/200/300/800/1500 pvps

NPCs:

~Global GateKeeper

~Custom GmShop

~Custom Buffer

~Augmenter

~Misc Shop

Farm Zones:

Announcements:

When a Castle Lord enters the game, you will be informed by an announcement message!

Killing spree announce system (with PvP's)

Olympiad:

Every 2 weeks New Heroes.

Start Time: 18:00 GMT+2

End Time: 11:00 GMT+2

Special Events:

You can vote for one event every 45 minutes!

Last Man Standing: Free for all. The last survivor wins.

Mutant: One player become a mutant. The others have to kill him. The mutant have increased stats. If someone kills him, the killer will be the next mutant. If the mutant kills someone he gets a point. The player with the most points wins at the end of the event.

Battlefield: 2 teams. There are a few points which the teams can capture. In every second the teams score increased by the count of the points captured by the team. The team with the most poins wins.

participants. The 3 first players win!

Soon more Events

=============================================================================

[server Machine]

Dedicated Server

Intel Core i7 940 2.93Ghz

Windows Server 2003 x64 bit sp2

6GB RAM DDR3

Hard Disk 1TB SATA x2

Line Connection 1000 Mbit

Lag Starts +800 Players Online

No Donates

[move]site comming soon

[/move]

Alot of customs , u should leave just 1 custom armor and 1 type of custom weps.. too many bro

ok..

Clan leader announcement leeched from L2 Essiel or what?Same with the picture.

Gl though..

admin krash from l2 essiel is my dev....Krash the will fix bug-hacks ...for the code i have pay him

Server Will Open for 2-3 Days For Test{not in the delicated machine because i dont have buy it yet....}

server hosted in worldstream or hetzner dont now yet...but we will hosted 100%....

i will tell here when the server is open for test....

john.mou@windowslive.com my msn add me....