My Vote Reward system (individual reward | Verry easy)+ how to install

Thanks for that script.

I've got some mistakes, everything seems to work fine, the tables are updating etc, but why i make .reward in game, it says me to go on "mywebsite.com" and vote first, but i've already voted and i see my name in the vote table, and the count is >0 ...

It will be better if you put a link on the web site that says, Vote for reward. Then when they click on it it will show then Hopzone image for vote, after they vote it will show then Topzone image and so on.

Also how do you add this to your site?

Thank you.

Ok I installed and it is working fine after a few changes on verify.php. The only problem is all the times when someone click on Hopzone it return a message saying that you need to wait 4.59:01  to vote again even if you didn't vote.

How can we fix that.

The changes on verify is on the charname, it have to be char_name

sorry for not giving answer 2 you i was in vacation :D

Working 100% but somehow managed to cheat the system, thus gaining a lot of items..still have not figured out how they did it.

2 possibilities.. proxy/sql injection(i will add anti sql injection in a v2)

It will be better if you put a link on the web site that says, Vote for reward. Then when they click on it it will show then Hopzone image for vote, after they vote it will show then Topzone image and so on.

Also how do you add this to your site?

Thank you.

i have some ideas and i will make a v2 of it when i have a little time

Thanks for that script.

I've got some mistakes, everything seems to work fine, the tables are updating etc, but why i make .reward in game, it says me to go on "mywebsite.com" and vote first, but i've already voted and i see my name in the vote table, and the count is >0 ...

maybe you have changed the name of the tables or something...

for which project and what client is made for?

i mean it can be putted in l2jserver freya project without any mine modifications?

Hello, i'm trying to insert this to Interlude server, but i'm having this error when i'm trying to compile. What's wrong here?

you can put in any l2 project (l2jfree/l2j ....) but you need to rework a little the ".reward" command...

sorry for not giving answer 2 you i was in vacation :D

2 possibilities.. proxy/sql injection(i will add anti sql injection in a v2)

i have some ideas and i will make a v2 of it when i have a little timemaybe you have changed the name of the tables or something...

you can put in any l2 project (l2jfree/l2j ....) but you need to rework a little the ".reward" command...

just add one reward per ip + acoount, that will avoid proxy usage.