[L2J] L][ Rev - High Rate - PvP

ketchupyx

The server is great, Admin is very active and usefull. Few things has been already changed to balance gameplay.

U can get decent pvp gear in 1h ( freaya stuff +10). Getting +16 weapon is rly easy. However its not easy to get boss jewels, but its not too hard also, thats how its supossed to be. I havent seen any OP classes, server just need more ppl and more pvps.

Thanks icecs for that usefull feedback, i've to admit that i'm alot online to help you, not alot of admins take cares of players like i do and alone....

We have reached a peak of 90 players online and it's still growing, I invite everyone who search a place to play to come in our server.

Well schossow, if you were that great you would know that geodata in freya room is really hard to get, and since i did not find it, the tvt place has been  changed to somewhere else.

geodata in the rest of the world is fully working.

about the kid admin, you seems lonely to say that, which is pretty stupid from you. If you were chatban,there is a good reason for it

and about class balancing, i'm working hard daily on it, and you can ask my players, this server is more balanced than alot of servers in freya, i'm surely not pretending to be the best, far away from that, i'm sure that is not PERFECTLY balanced, but its still playable.

I hope you wont come again, sice you seems a pretty big whiner

90+ online yesterday

((((WELCOME BACK MX !! ))))

yeah

I'm just another guy who don't like to play as tank tyr or nuk F1 character [ another f1 serv]

Chat ban> ofc there was reason , telling truth was reason. Kids playing on your server don't care about geo, coz they can kill thr. walls , they win so they don't care. that's all

server will die sooner/later

/care     

Srv looks ok , havent seen any OP class in pvp , every1 seems to have fair chances

Farm isnt very hard but not very easy as well . if you join srv with 1-2 friends ( or find some there ) you can be full gear in about 1 day maybe 2 .

@That WR above well even pp could kill you with F1 power cause if I judge right you have +0 armor w/o elements , no comments for your weap as well..

Hello hello everybody I hope that you come to read reviews it is a server very well so as I during months to see years you have to look for a server not corrupted without lag and with a gm attentive to it members to arreter you here you have to find your house!!! see you ig Terror !