interlude [L2OFFL2Hydra - Interlude - Retail Like - Starting March 2011

esperanza

banner.jpg

[glow=black,2,300]General about the server[/glow]

- L2 Hydra is a server made by players - for players. Everyone has a right to share his opinion to make the server better!

- It's 100% retail like, no customizations, no addons - REAL LINEAGE 2 - L2OFF - NOT L2J

- Active GMs and experienced staff will make sure the server is lag and bug free. Usualy it should take no longer than 24h to get rid of a basic issue.

- The main idea is to make a server with a rate no higher than 15x. I think 8-10x would be fine - however it's all up to the players to decide what they want!

- Planned start of the server will be 5th March!!!

- No donations! Even if someday there will be a way to support the server with some small amount of money, it wont affect the game play. The rewards will be most likely like colored nicknames, or hair accessories.

- What we aim for is great stability, and lag free community, with a professional assistance through the game and forum.

[glow=black,2,300]Details:[/glow]

Site: www.l2hydra.com

Forum: http://forum.l2hydra.com

Rates: TO BE DECIDED!

Tired of servers that last 1-2 months, with no support, and lazy GMs?

JOIN US NOW!

hmm guys why dont u spamm?and only noob l2j servers?i saw the site and it seems they're very organized,just try,i may try it 2,since the the other putin srvr is a bit old

eee... I don't understand what you want to say...

I'm waitin' for OBT!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• New locations pool! Try it and make your effency greater with Asocks.com!
    • Greetings, Adventurers! 🎉 Announcement: L2 Noxis OBT Server Launch! 🎉 Adventurers of Aden, the moment you’ve been waiting for is here! We are thrilled to announce the official launch of the L2 Noxis Open Beta Test (OBT) Server! Gear up and get ready to embark on an epic journey in the world of Lineage 2 with a plethora of new and exciting features: 🔥 Features of L2 Noxis: Path of Rogue server: Modern Auto-Hunting System: Enjoy a seamless and modern auto-hunting experience, just like in the Essence chronicle. Free To Play Structure: Earn Einhasad's Golden Coins and Tarot cards through various in-game activities, making your adventure rewarding and enjoyable. Long-Term Project: Join us in a long-term commitment to provide a stable, exciting, and evolving gaming environment. Robust Anti-Cheat System: Play with confidence knowing that we have implemented a top-notch anti-cheat system to ensure a fair and balanced gaming experience. Newest Chronicle - Lineage 2: Path of Rogue: Experience the latest chronicle with new content, challenges, and adventures. New Classes: Unleash the power of the Death Knight and the mystical abilities of the Shinemaker. Discover new skills, abilities, and strategies with these exciting classes. Enhanced Rates: Enjoy 2x experience points and 2x adena drop rate, making your progression faster and more rewarding. Join us on this incredible journey and be among the first to experience the wonders of the L2 Noxis server. Gather your friends, form alliances, and conquer the lands of Aden!   📅 Launch Date: [July 10, 2024]   Stay tuned for more updates and get ready to explore, battle, and thrive in the world of L2 Noxis! For more information and instructions how to join the OBT, visit our official website: L2Noxis.com See you in Aden, warriors! 🌟     L2 Noxis Team  
  • Topics