[help]i need your opinion

kagkouras

Question

hello guys i dont know if this is the right section if its not some mod remove it.

Anyways i want to make a server x50 and i dont know what packet i will choose,i started l2j but i didnt like it many bugs and errors,so i want to know and yours opinion...

L2jfree?l2brasil?l2emu?help me to decide 

8 answers to this question

l2j (freya) is the best choice ofc needs some rework by yourself u will never find a rdy pack where u have nothings to do by your self...

anyway i think u want it for IL so u can watch this http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=190122.0

l2j (freya) is the best choice ofc needs some rework by yourself u will never find a rdy pack where u have nothings to do by your self...

anyway i think u want it for IL so u can watch this http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=190122.0

i need for freya,but the truth is i dont want l2j cause it needs a lot of work in many things i liked most l2emu,but i need more opinions and reasons why to choose that pack,ty for your fast respond

i would use l2j why ? active developer also skilled ones they have the resources to make it...

dunno so much about the other "private" packs but all of them are based on l2j so l2j can't be so bad^^

...but seems l2emu is going nice cause of Intrepid ^^ http://www.l2emuproject.net

For freya L2J is the best choose right now (if you mean free projects)

L2Emu is Gracia Epilogue as I remember, isn't it?

For freya L2J is the best choose right now (if you mean free projects)

L2Emu is Gracia Epilogue as I remember, isn't it?

They moved on to Freya now.

So my opinion is to use emu project.

They moved on to Freya now.

So my opinion is to use emu project.

i made emu but its so hard to make it and have much bugs as i saw,interpid to say the truth he do real good job but hes project needs more work,and i dont know the way to insert codes at this project,so i used again l2j 

i made emu but its so hard to make it and have much bugs as i saw,interpid to say the truth he do real good job but hes project needs more work,and i dont know the way to insert codes at this project,so i used again l2j 

Simply check L2Emu forum, there are guides about how to setup everything.