[Bug] Easy PvP/PvP reward/Adena reward

koronzon1

Hello,

I figured a realy nice bug :) So lets go. First, u need 2/3 acc with 2/3 chars. Log these chars. ( 1st char - A, 2nd char - B, 3nd char - C ). U need 2 chars,  mage or bishop to leave ur hp by Arcana Power ( All mages have it ) and Arcana Wisdom ( Bishop ) and any Bishop or Prophet to res him, or 3 chars - *A any fighter, *B destroyer with Homunculus Converesion and Rage + Berserker Spirit to have lower HP and P. Def, C* Bishop/Prophet to ressing B* char. First i write about 2* char.

U must attitudes *A mage/bishop in water and *B Bishop or Prophet near water ( IMPORTANT, B* Bishop/Prophet cannot be in water ). U must waiting on A* char untill blue bar end and water must dmg u. Leave ur hp to very low and wait untill water kill you. B* char need only to Res u.

2nd metod.

Stand in the water with Destroyer ( use rage ). C* char must leave HP char B*. A* and C* char must be near the water, on Fighter wear bow cause he must have a any range from water to don`t be dead. Now res *B char and again kill him by *A char and again res by *C char.

I tested it on 4 servers and working on all four :)

GL !

Also server have protection PvP, like u can kill same guy as 10 minutes, if u use my metod u can bypass it. Just make BP or PP and any other mage/fighter to fast leave hp and water should last hit u and u dead, u have earn pvp every die.Bishop or PP just res u. Working on L2 java faction

Also server have protection PvP, like u can kill same guy as 10 minutes, if u use my metod u can bypass it. Just make BP or PP and any other mage/fighter to fast leave hp and water should last hit u and u dead, u have earn pvp every die.Bishop or PP just res u. Working on L2 java faction

ok now i understood the point of getting the char in the water

but if the bot char dies from the water u get the pvp?

[ img width=1020 height=768]http://www.imagehost.i-live.eu/images/shot00053-1296663293.jpg[ /img]

[ img width=1020 height=768]http://www.imagehost.i-live.eu/images/shot00055-1296663337.jpg[ /img]

Hahaha, sry ^.^

PK = PvP

oh so u just have to hit once and w8 till he dies from water

i'll try it when i'll have the opportunity and when i'll play a srv with protections for pvp