[L2J] L2Corvus

L2Corvus

Think about thisLet's don't judge Krash at this topic.And i can't know wtf has happened in that section :)

how about you go at Krash's topic and don't judge other servers by it's features or by english skills of players whatsoever.

Why everyone playing this server,can't speak at least proper English ?

Btw,as i have told you again

These features totally ruin L2.

Server is surely made for donations,and everyone that plays there will understand it soon

IMO this server will fail again coz of donations. He will give 2-3 pasive to donators 5 actives (normal players can have only 2)

tomorrow server wont have more than 100 players on..

Again fail .Nc job.

now i can have only 1 active and 1 passive.I think that it is fair.Also whats the hell with auguments skills reuse?Attack auguments skills reuse every 16 sec.In olympiad every 20-25 seconds will reuse?

now i can have only 1 active and 1 passive.I think that it is fair.Also whats the hell with auguments skills reuse?Attack auguments skills reuse every 16 sec.In olympiad every 20-25 seconds will reuse?

Exactly this is the shit. They added reuse on active skills from augment LOL

Why dont add reuse on sps skills like hydro if you done it with augment...IMO fail update with reuse.

Exactly this is the shit. They added reuse on active skills from augment LOL

Why dont add reuse on sps skills like hydro if you done it with augment...IMO fail update with reuse.

With this quote you should consider takeing a brake from Lineage2 cuz your way to silly for this game. to add REUSE time on augment's its good for balance. Imagine this svr w/o reuse on augments and a bishop w/ a nuker skill would own in 1 vs 1.

And if they made to stuck only 2 augments then I can say they made the best thing they could do to the server.