[L2J] L2Corvus

L2Corvus

auguments attack skills are not fixed!For example solar flare or stone.Re-use time is 20seconds!Wtf!

edit:now i think that it is good.Re-use time is 3-4 seconds!

o.0 The "best server arround" finaly got 150 players online for dejavu happines

First time he said. No augments stuck ,if you remove wepon augmente disappear. Wow rly ? NICE Ty. Even the gm Venie i think said : Dejavu make only 1 stuck.

2 days ago ,said again :ya i changed my opinion from now you can stuck 2 augments+1 pasive ..hm not bad

Today the big hit : you can stuck infinite augmnts . WooT ? Why ? For donators coz they will get 3231 actives and  pasives

Now  on server are 140-150 players on and server is full of lags..l2net/walker users..etc.

Tomorrow is a big day to ,donations list will be added and donators will get back the 23131pasives/actives ..

qq 15yo romanian you failed once more..

Edit.

Fack now online players : 39 :)) FAIL! EPIC

First time he said. No augments stuck ,if you remove wepon augmente disappear. Wow rly ? NICE Ty. Even the gm Venie i think said : Dejavu make only 1 stuck.

2 days ago ,said again :ya i changed my opinion from now you can stuck 2 augments+1 pasive ..hm not bad

Today the big hit : you can stuck infinite augmnts . WooT ? Why ? For donators coz they will get 3231 actives and  pasives

Now  on server are 140-150 players on and server is full of lags..l2net/walker users..etc.

Tomorrow is a big day to ,donations list will be added and donators will get back the 23131pasives/actives ..

Edit.

++++++1

Today the big hit : you can stuck infinite augmnts . WooT ? Why ? For donators coz they will get 3231 actives and  pasives

Now  on server are 140-150 players on and server is full of lags..l2net/walker users..etc.

Edit.

++++++1

++1 :) Server Fail.

Server maximum 1 hour online.After shut down. Omg //Failed.And rollback. Maybe u make s wipe server :D more player lose for server. This is True I tell global chat more vote more rollback u can me jailed :D Are you crazy?:D  gl