Jump to content

[GR-EN][RECRUIT]L2Essiel-[Celebrities Clan]


Which is the suitable name for the clan;  

55 members have voted

  1. 1. Which is the suitable name for the clan;

    • MaxPwners
      11
    • Celebrities
      14
    • ImperialHell
      5
    • LikeOldTimes
      9
    • Paragon
      9
    • ExiledSouls
      7


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ah, I forgot to say that my vote goes to 3rd choice, KnightsTemplar

Check the poll,we dont add more clan names!

We already have a lot,vote from the current list.

Posted

I suggested some of those just because I don't like the ones you got there :P

I'll go with MaxPwners.

 

PS: Thanks to my vote Max is 1st :D

Posted

I suggested some of those just because I don't like the ones you got there :P

I'll go with MaxPwners.

Okey,

hope guys we will be all(at least , more than the half) on the grand opening.

Posted

Eh,relax

Expect this(for me its ok too),All the others its okey.

Relax guys ;D

 

I want the Tempar !!! :D :D :D

 

Ok anyway I'm fine with anything I just kinda like those Knights   ;)

Posted

There's another thing we should discuss too, well not all of us but those who are VIP Member, What's that ?

Give to server's Owner some Karma before he do/say something "bad" and get banned

 

 

PS1: If it works like this, because I saw a lot of ppl getting ban while they got -3/4 karma, I'm sorry if I'm wrong

PS2: Equillibrium Shake that ASS hahah :D

Posted

There's another thing we should discuss too, well not all of us but those who are VIP Member, What's that ?

Give to server's Owner some Karma before he do/say something "bad" and get banned

 

 

PS: If it works like this, because I saw a lot of ppl getting ban while they got -3/4 karma, I'm sorry if I'm wrong

/lol
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..