L2 Updater?

darren

I have a l2 updater and would like to use it. my problem is that i can't get it to commicate with the files on the server tower. I installed Xampp and put the files in htdocs. and still nothing.

if anyone knows a fast and esy way for these files to communiate, that would be great. even something as simple as a folder on the desktop of the server tower. and the updater can link to it through an IP.

any info would be great.....thx

well here have some updaters skins and guide how to configure for get it work good luck.

L2 Updaters + Guide by darknessneo

thx you for adding your info critical error, I followed your guide and came up with this problem. I used yuor guide and I'm so noob...lol

when i use your builder this is what happens:

first I go to the c:/programfiles/ncsoft/lineageII/system    there is the files I need to make update.

next I click on the builder where I want to to send the files for my update     c:/update

when I go there to see the files. I don't get a files.lst, but a whole bunch of files that are in a .rar form.

so I take them and add them in my xampp folder, and they work when I run the updater. well this is what it shows me.   when i go see where the update files go. they are put in my lineage II folder, not in my system. hmmm

this is just for the system folder, how do i fix this and how do I get it to work with all folders, like animations, systectures, and system?

if I'm doing something wrong please let me know. thx you for yuor time.

well I don't remember much but think you can add more than 1 folder, not only one, just try see options there for update other folder like systextures,animations,etc

I followed the guide again but I can't get the folders to work together, I can make new updates from any folder. but when i put the updated files on the server, they onlu update in to the lineage II folder. not in the proper folders. sorry to be a bother.. again thx for all your help so far.

• 4 weeks later...

this doesn't show me how to fix the error,  I'm using freya server!

Ok, I will walk you through this problem I have step by step, than maybe some can see the problem.

1: first i go and download the info and files i need from here. http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=79569.0

2: once i have it downloaded I make a folder for the upbilder and settings files.

3: next I add the updater.exe and updater.ini to the lineage II folder. this is where my client is.

4: I go back to the folder where the upbuilder is and run that. a menu pops up and asks me where the folder I want to make the updates files are. I go the folder and click on system. next I click build. it makes me a folder called upload and inside is the system files. I than add this to my website under upload.

5: in the update.ini I make sure the url's are right and run the updater.exe

6: the updater runs and all the updated files goes into my lineage II folder, but they don't go into my system folder in lineage II.

7: when I make more updated folders like animations and systemtexture. I add them into upload folder, than run the updater.exe. it comes up with an error and doesn't run.

8: I have tryed to add all the folders of the lineage II folder into upload and still it will not run.

9: I even made tryed to upbuild the whole lineage II folder, and the builder will stop responding.

10: I have noticed an error with the guide above: when you make the update with the builder, it will make the folder into a .rar and the files.lst as an unknowed file. not what the picture shows in the guide.

if anyone knows how to fix this or have came across the problem please let me know.

went and tryed in again and I built the whole L2 folder and add in on my wite, all html's show up. but when i run it. it shows that all files been updated.

one last thing, I can put the updater anywheres and it will say all files been updated...