Help! About l2 recording

GodCheater

I recorded some of my pvp's in l2 recording but i have some kind of bug or something??In replay mod i watch my video kill the first one hes ok , and the second person i'm killing just lie on ground when i kill him the 3rd one i killed is standing ...So i dont uderstand when i was recording everything was normal the 2nd man i killed was standing normaly but in replay hes lieing on the ground when i'm killing him???Does someone know how to fix this bug ;/?

I recorded some of my pvp's in l2 recording but i have some kind of bug or something??In replay mod i watch my video kill the first one hes ok , and the second person i'm killing just lie on ground when i kill him the 3rd one i killed is standing ...So i dont uderstand when i was recording everything was normal the 2nd man i killed was standing normaly but in replay hes lieing on the ground when i'm killing him???Does someone know how to fix this bug ;/?

Maybe it was some kind of lag/bug from your Lineage...

dude, next time you want to record pvp videos (and if you have an average computer) use fraps.

Also use this guide in case you have any question.

If you need the full version of fraps pm me.