[HELP] Pet Dupe exploit

Well, yesterday in l2 vicious has been discovered a new exploit wich consists on overflowing pets inventory and all items are doubled. I wish to know if someone can help me with this exploit. I rally need it and I want to know it.

THZ

Well, I need to find it. I used google and the "all mighty search button" and got nothing. if u plz could tell me a link or smth to that exploit in this forum it would be great. I'm looking for it and I can't find it.

Plz Help Me. Thz

iamhere what do you mean? do you know the subject of forum? to see the new exploits and use them i think. i don t know what do you think.

What im saying is, basically. Sharing an exploits usually leads to the death of it. When more people know it, it gets fixed. I remember and exploit my friend found long ago, it worked for a very long time untill he started sharing it with people. Then GM's also learned about it and fixed it. So my question was

Let's say I knew this new exploit you're talking about, what would I get from sharing it? I'm not saying I know it, im just giving you an example. So far I've got nothing from this forum since all good exploits requires 1000 posts or more. So what would I gain?

Let's say I knew this new exploit you're talking about, what would I get from sharing it? I'm not saying I know it, im just giving you an example. So far I've got nothing from this forum since all good exploits requires 1000 posts or more. So what would I gain?

I totally agree with you.

That's why the posts of good exploits are hidden

Jajaja, when demew shared the Dupe Exploit, it was hidden with 1k post, after 3days, it was patched on 99% servers, so hide the post is not the solution.