[WTS] Program for Bot Vote into Rank Sites!

Wow, dude you are so ignorant.

Okay, if you keep on talking about being bashed. I will bash you.

Your program sucks.

You based it off on Internet explorer and cannot even multitask it. 1 thread, it takes -beep-ing long to do any kind of serious votes.

Second, since you are using direct IE you load every possible shit from GS200. This slows the bot down and kills proxies A LOT. Success rate DROPS!

Third, it has no proxy scraping capabilities. None. Nada. Zero.

How will a noob buyer that things it will do miracles get proxies? Will they take public ones from sites like http://www.proxiesking.org or http://megasocks.blogspot.com/ or http://simpleproxylist.com or few others?

Don't be an idiot. Those proxies are used OVER AND OVER again and they suck.

This will happen.

They get the list. Load it in the program. 30-50% are dead COMPLETELY. If they aren't they will be in few hours.

This means you cannot connect to it. At all.

Other 20-30% will 403 on google when submitting captcha. This means you just wasted decaptcher credits. Congrats.

Remaining will either work, or they won't. If they are lucky nobody else used them before in the 12 hours period and they will vote.

This is 100 votes a day.

You want to make a proxy scraper? That won't help SHIT.

Let me get it to your thick head once again.

As soon as a WORKING proxy votes on gs200, it cannot be used for 12 more hours.

Let's say your program does work and it scrapes 500 working proxies. Let's also say you have 10 customers.

Customer #1 starts the program. Starts voting.

He will do 500 votes.

customer #2 starts the program. Starts voting.

He will do ZERO votes. ZERO.

He just burned a shit loads of captcha credit for nothing.

Same for customer #3 #4 #5 and all others.

So basically you either need to sell your program to ONLY one person so it actually works for him OR you need to supply a good proxy list OVER and OVER again. NEW for each customer.

Until you do either of these I will simply call you a scammer. Because that is what you are selling. A scam.

You flash people with your program (which design's suck btw) thinking they are buying gold when it's actually just rocks.

This is called a deceiving and misleading people!

Furthermore you refuse to acknowledge what I am saying all along, that public proxies suck and ANY program that is using public proxies will suck as well.

You even go as far as to call me a liar, but I guess it's easier to shittalk me than to show some PROOF of me lying, right?

I dare you again. Go post a list of 1000 working proxies. Let your customers use it and report it to you.

This will HELP you customers. Isn't that what you want? To make your customers happy?

No, you won't do it, because you know things will go exactly as I told you they will.

First person will use some proxies and get some small amount of votes. After him nobody else will get any.

And as for the advertisement.

K, I'll advertise if you insist.

I can do 10.000 votes at ANY time of the day. 2pm, 4am, 21:00 in the evening and I can deliver in MINUTES.

My voting program is state of the art. I have captcha verification, THREADED program. I can run anywhere from 1-300 threads or more. This means all the way up to 50 votes PER SECOND.

I have literally done 15.000 votes in 6 hours for minimal costs. At this point my proxy count was down to 2.000. I simply updated my list and got 18k more. At one occasion I remember having like 32.000+ proxies Can YOU do this?

Furthermore I got customer profiling where I only need to create profile once, it stores the custom headers such as OS, referrers, Location, regional, browser name. There is also custom proxy pooling which allows me to import proxies with a click of a button. More! I also use various tricks to increase my "vote through" ratio. Public proxy vote-through is like 10-20%. For every 10 proxies you got, 1 will vote or less. I got it 2:1!! For every 2 proxies one will vote.

Whenever I use up my proxies, and we're talking THOUSANDS HERE I need just about 2-3 minutes to get a list of few thousand more. FYI, I've NEVER run out of proxies.

Oh, almost forgot. I also see a badass statistics of which votes actually voted, I see live chart refreshing to give me a graphical indication of how many votes I did and I'm pretty sure I forgot craploads of other things.

Oh yeah, like the thing that I DO NOT USE internet explorer! Site is fetched and parsed on the fly so votes are done phucking fast.

I have a developer working on this Voter for over a month now and he coded things so complicated you can't even comprehend them, not alone do them yourself. He's also a member here of this community and a highly respected one too. Just so you don't get any ideas...

Was this enough of advertisement for you Mr. fotislol?

You are outclassed in so many ways you can't even imagine. The sad part is you actually believe I consider you a competition. I do not.

What I am doing all along is telling your customers things you did not tell them yourself for obvious reasons. Cause you know your voter isn't half as good as you say it is and it would reduce your sales.

But since you are being a little dick to me I have no intention of holding back anymore.

Bring it on. Third time I am saying it.

Post a proxy list HERE so your customers can use it and report for themselves.

Afraid?

You say it is EASY. Go, show your buyers how "easy" it is. You can bet your hat off, if it is that easy your sales of voting program will skyrocket.

There is no reason to publicisty my proxies here. The point is to give it on my customers. Don't worry about that... will be done in it's time. And then we will see who is better on gamesites200.

I don't need to say anything else, i will get over you. More people said it to me on past and they sucked. You will be one of them. hf with your proxies.

I won't need to argue more with you because i can get over you. Trying to make bigger e-drama. I won't be a part of it. Try to make your sells more i will try it too. At end we will see who is better....

Actually yes, you do need to post them.

You suck because you cannot find proper proxies. I can show you servers which i am working with making good ammount of votes. If you cannot find proxies then why you bought my program? You wanted everything made. There is a hard way with low cost (mine) there is an easy way high cost (other people sellling 1k votes for 60usd). You choose that's all ;)

Because you couldn't put your mind in working this doesn't mean that my program sucks but your head is empty ;)

the thing is that you try to sell your product intead of me and xuman. I understaand you that if people starting buying vote programs someday they will use public proxies as you and you won't be able to vote more. It's fine with me, but why people need to waste tons of usd per month to get votes but waste one time usd and with some search on google get more proxies for them and vote for free?

The thing moore is that you want to bash me but you coming peacefully into my project to wrrite shits. Really you believe that you didn't advertised your service here? Just as you came peacefully leave peacfully. As about my program is enough good to help a server. And you proove with your words that these "20 lines" are simply lies.

About the proxy list, don't hurry to win the competition, i already started coding a program which will grab proxies from the network and test them.

lol i am selling a bot which everyone with a little hard work can do votes. i know that i am getting in your bussiness but this is it. I am telling the people before they buy where they will find proxies.

And last one.

Really don't make me angry because i can open a free public source for my clients which can get proxies from me. And beware my lists can be big as yours. You are not the only smartass which exist here.

This is EXACTLY what I want you to do. To start offering QUALITY service to your customers because that is what they deserve. Stop misleading them.

You talk a lot but showed no proof.

I am challenging you FOURTH time now.

Post a f#$%ing proxy list 7x times and let people decide ON THEIR OWN.

1x  each day for 1 week. Go. Come on.

Prove what you are saying. Prove that it is really SOOOO easy to get proxies as you say it is.

Only result this will have is LESS sales for me and MORE customers for you. Isn't that what you want?

Don't make excuses now. There is more than enough reasons here why you NEED to do it. Not should, but NEED.

If you claim something then you must be ready to show evidence of your claims and stand behind them.

I didn't want to turn this into a competition but you keep on going there. What you do not realize is you cannot afford it at position you are in.

Enough of empty talk. That's all I hear from you.

Man up or shut up. That's what you need to do.

Proxy list in 3...2....1...

GO fotislol!

a) Those proxies use the same Ip ranges so they are useless.

Let's not forget that Gs200 identifies 111.111.111 and 111.111.112 as the same ip, mkay? so there can be 200 ip's and they will produce ONE (1) vote alltogether.

b) HMa uses OpenVpn or pptp connection. Openvpn takes about 15-20 seconds to change ip. pptp takes about 10 seconds.

By using HMA you'll spend a lot of time and a lot of decaptcher credit for... what? no votes?

Go for it!  ;D

Really, don't take my word for it, cause I know you'll try to smartass me right away. Try it yourself.

c)

bbanz.jpg

• 1 month later...

Do NOT buy it.

Last night i was trying to get some proxies and an idea came in my mind. If fotislol sells an auto voter, he might have some proxies, so i talked to him.

In the final of the conversation, he asked me to send my auto voter to him so he could test it, but he would be giving me his auto voter too what didnt happen and i got scammed. Dont get scammed too DONT BUY THIS

History of the conversation: http://pastebin.com/JtchA4hP