[Share] Download New Gm Shop Full + Dynasty Armors & Wepons !!!

• 1 month later...

Useless share.

- Everyone can create a Custom Gm Shop and add Dynasty Weapons + Armors in his server.

- This shop has nothing special and the sold items should be more, for example Plated Leather Armor is missing... I consider this is the best C Grade Armor for Archers and Daggers.

I suggest you not to add this things in your servers.

... The Topic Title is <Download New Gm Shop Full + Dynasty Armors & Wepons !!!> ... Why are you sharing here your Global Gatekeeper too?

Calesty... For me this is a failure, because it's the only share made by you and it's almost useless. Also, let me remind you that however this is too easy to be created you needed BRABUS' help to create it.

• 4 weeks later...

pedes eimai new exw custom hellbound server kai katevazw afto to gm shop na dw ama einai kalo oxi oti den exw gmshop ala thelw na tsekaro posei kali doulia exei kani o Calesty xD bro se ekana add sto msn ama einai kane me acept thanx opios exei kanena Gatekeeper na exei olous tous proorismous as me kani add kai as me help pkmicrochip@hotmail.com a ksexasa na einai geia hellbound thanx pedes :)

• 2 weeks later...