[SHARE] L2 VENDETTA CRACKED BY NAVICAT

TILEMACHOS

But you can't notice the changes in the dll files ;)

Well ... no, i looked at 2 of your patches and the DLL files are ALL the same filesize, so it is simply a job of changing the files i wrote above, instead of these ub3rh4x skills you claim to have.

It is just one set of modified DLLs, don't take credit multiple times for something you've only done once, it makes you look like a massive douchebag.

Well ... no, i looked at 2 of your patches and the DLL files are ALL the same filesize, so it is simply a job of changing the files i wrote above, instead of these ub3rh4x skills you claim to have.

It is just one set of modified DLLs, don't take credit multiple times for something you've only done once, it makes you look like a massive douchebag.

You are so newbie...

There is one thing in computers that is called assembly language

google it and try to understand what is assembly..

I didn't replace any file...i edit those that server is shares

Right click--->Properties is not an option to understand if something is moded...and delete and paste new files is not a crack

And one more thing..filesize is just a number...

If you want i can make you a file dll or whatelse you want that contains nothing...and give to this file the filesize you want...what about of some TBytes as file size for an empty thing??

You are so newbie...

There is one thing in computers that is called assembly language

google it and try to understand what is assembly..

I didn't replace any file...i edit those that server is shares

Right click--->Properties is not an option to understand if something is moded...and delete and paste new files is not a crack

And one more thing..filesize is just a number...

If you want i can make you a file dll or whatelse you want that contains nothing...and give to this file the filesize you want...what about of some TBytes as file size for an empty thing??

You totally misread my post.

You made one bypass and now you are just switching around the ini's and armorgrp etc, and claiming that you are making brand new cracks, when in reality it is the same system folder just adapted for said server.

You totally misread my post.

You made one bypass and now you are just switching around the ini's and armorgrp etc, and claiming that you are making brand new cracks, when in reality it is the same system folder just adapted for said server.

Lol...you don't even have any idea what is armorgrp etc files...those have nothing to do on stop a bot...

So clever boy..take my dll files and use them on another server with antibot...you think it will work?

Let me google for you what i am talking about : http://lmgtfy.com/?q=assembly+language

And one more thing to understand something about this antibot that this server is using...

The normal login method to an L2 server is :

1) Client side Sends the Login name and the pass...those of course crypted..

2) The Server checks and is waiting for a Blowfish Crypted word the Token

3) You choose the Gameserver and you are continue the packet exchange...

And the differce in this Server is one and make OOG walkers login unable..

3) You choose the Gameserver ...but as you choose the gameserver the Server wants one more crypted word with blowfish to continue...

That can't be done by an OOG walker until we don't have source code to program it to work like this

So kid you must understand that in this server there is no extrenal packet crypting but an extra Blowfish word and nothing more...

If you don't have their files you can't login and off course in each server the 2nd blowfish is always different

So using old files will not work

In the file that pushes the external blowfish there is included and the antibot for clientside..this is what i edit

Offcourse there are to many antibots around...there are not always the same..but i just analyzed for you in this server how it works

What you have to do is to ask before you say anything instead of saying things that you don't really understand

Lol...you don't even have any idea what is armorgrp etc files...those have nothing to do on stop a bot...

So clever boy..take my dll files and use them on another server with antibot...you think it will work?

Let me google for you what i am talking about : http://lmgtfy.com/?q=assembly+language

And one more thing to understand something about this antibot that this server is using...

The normal login method to an L2 server is :

3) You choose the Gameserver and you are continue the packet exchange...

And the differce in this Server is one and make OOG walkers login unable..

3) You choose the Gameserver ...but as you choose the gameserver the Server wants one more crypted word with blowfish to continue...

That can't be done by an OOG walker until we don't have source code to program it to work like this

So kid you must understand that in this server there is no extrenal packet crypting but an extra Blowfish word and nothing more...

If you don't have their files you can't login and off course in each server the 2nd blowfish is always different

So using old files is nothing

In the file that pushes the external blowfish there is included and the antibot for clientside..this is what i edit

Offcourse there are to many antibots around...there are not always the same..but i just analyzed for you in this server how it works

What you have to do is to ask before you say anything instead of saying things that you don't really understand

... Funny thing is, you think i am one of these GR idiots that will praise you like a God.

Why is it that L2Reality and L2Ice crack both work on Vendetta too? IDIOT.

... Funny thing is, you think i am one of these GR idiots that will praise you like a God.

Why is it that L2Reality and L2Ice crack both work on Vendetta too? IDIOT.

You are so nerd...

First read what i am saying...

Secondly L2ice bot links are down cause right know i am fixing it and never worked

Thirdly L2Reality has a complete different antibot and is more easy to crack than this Server is

You are a Tottaly newbie and i can prove what i am saying

And of course take back that About GR Idiots

You are so nerd...

First read what i am saying...

Secondly L2ice bot links are down cause right know i am fixing it and never worked

Thirdly L2Reality has a complete different antibot and is more easy to crack than this Server is

You are a Tottaly newbie and i can prove what i am saying

And of course take back that About GR Idiots

Continue with your God-like status' sir, anybody that knows anything about shit will know you are a total bullshitter (I saw your asskicking from Anarchy and lol'd much)

Same for me and i am using ur IG walker wich u add'ed at l2 sublimity topic

You should not use this walker...or at least not the Navicat Verify Emulator that is in sublimity share...