[L2j][Final/Epi/Freya] vanity Lineage 2 - The ultimate PvP experience

lHorus

Vanity Lineage 2 combines a lot of different innovative features with some old ones, to a unique final product.

I wont make a full explanatory listing of the features since that will ruin the 'surprise effect'. Instead, I will simply present you with a few key words and concepts which we believe, make vanity L2 your type of server.

First things first, vanity is essentially an events server, with over 20 different - most of them unique - events which promise to give you a continuous pvp source. Along with these main events, there is a parallel event which, due to its size is only unlocked if 200 players are online. So you might be wondering what exactly makes this the so called 'Ultimate PvP experience'. The secret to such end, lies in the surrounding features. These include the surprising Perks Engine which, you might have already seen in a previous project, the Killstreaks System - oh no, this is not your ordinary system where a message is displayed, unique bonuses can be obtained if you reach a designated streak, including automated intelligent npcs which will aid you -, the Bounty Hunter Engine, Rigor Mortis Engine (Challenges), a modified Olympiad Engine,a challenging Raidboss Engine, an unrivalled Leveling and Economy Systems, and quite a few others which you will be able to see in the live server.

The website will be added upon live launch since we're still making a few adjustments.

Q: Is this a faction server?

A: Not at all, although your previous experiences in such type of server suggested factions (or GvE if you will), there are no pre-defined sides in vanity, everytime you join an event you are assigned into a team, which changes from event to event.

Q: When will it open?

A: We're expecting to release it in a few days, read this thread on a regular basis for updates.

Q: Which client will be required?

A: You can use any client from Gracia Final to Freya.

If possible, I will update this thread as soon as more important news are defined.

Sincerely,

The vanity Lineage 2 staff.

The website will be completely finished in a couple of days tops (at this point, only a few images and scripts are being finished).

Good to see people interested in the project, hopefully more will comment and join us.

milkie I'd appreciate if you'd remove the link, I haven't displayed it since we're still working on it.

Guess I can just close the website temporarily until its finished.

Link removed per OP request, sorry about that I'm just really eager to play this server and was trying to help :)

Thank you for you comprehension.

Horus your server seems very good by now but we gotta test it.Try to inform us about what's going on cause WE CANT W8 ANY LONGER !!!  :D :D :D :D

And please tell us the exact day that server will open , dont just say "during the week" (or something like that).You must be more specific

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

As you might have noticed, at this point Vanity has not yet reached its public stage. Everything is likely to be already finished yet, its the finishing details which make the difference hence they should not be overlooked.

We can proudly say we are doing our best to test everything to the slightest detail and preparing the server for a unique pvp experience. However since we are humans - I hope you all acknowledge humans aren't perfect thus make mistakes , we are taking extra time to ensure we tried our best to detect and flaw. With this said, we hope you understand and be patient as this waiting time may set the difference between a successful project and a complete failure.

As soon as we are ready to throw in a define date, I will update it in this thread and post the final thread in the Server Advertisement section - not in the preview section like it is now.

Once again I apologise for the delay.

Hmm Horus i ve been wondering about something, maybe u could delete for a while vesper from the server?I think a gr8 pvp server would be very cool with just dynasty and icarus , everything is unbalanced after vesp ... especially tanks are so OP  (think about it and answer back)