del?

clownel

because i was sure that something is going wrong here

its just imposible someone have so much items (he got all the dynasty moirai sets (+3 and +6) and all dynasty and some icarus weapon)

i thought that maybe he is admin  that sells items (because maybe donation was not going good) or a gm that wanna makes some money and admin doesn't know it

so i added him and we talk about trade i logged on tg with a 1lvl bot without items and he gaved me the dynasty bow 1st without any fear if i scamm him or not

if he was a simple player that farmed hours to get it he would never gived it so easy

after i traded it to another bot and with that bot i put it on warehouse and went away from warehouse after 5 minute i logged in and char was still on the same place i leaved him but i went to warehouse and the bow was not there

so im 100%  sure that is admin or gm that did it

he is a friend of riotgame http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=189605.0 that also sell items on tg

he trade with me with the following character

coursaro and barelakii

haha =)):)) u make me smiling noob, all gm`s there are greeks =)) i am romanian if u see.u scammed me.. but u didn`t had luck with ur bot :) he scammed you ! i am glad to see you lose that dinasty..my clan leave that server.. so i have theyr items..u are lucky..u make me lose my dinasty bow...i can tell you i have all the server items( u guys trust me?:))) u making me laugh scammer..but this are the scammers.. they are trying more lies after..

but i am sure.. u have that bow in your warehouse.. bots never scam:)

maybe your friend riotgame is admin or gm

and how the bot can scam me i just created it with new account

im not a scammer i dont even play there i just wanted to figure out if server is corruted

and gues what? yes server is corrupted

anyway all can easy buy from him he gaves 1st items

also try to scamm him and loging after 10 minutes and the items you scammed will be missing :)

fail from a guy with -1 karma..

fail u scam mimikos / me and now that one..

Fail cause you are not playing tehre.. you dont know even what rb its down from the start of the srv ..

fail you dont know even how many ppl leave the srv already cause somethings about castles/heroes..

and the last fail is that u dont even post proofs about anything..

You scam Mimikos? right? .. tell us the truth ..

You scam me ? (with the account of mimikos that you scam) ...? answer...

i still know your password on that char you Scam from mimikos.. even if i was a gm i cant see your password .. i just put an email when u steal it and i see that u change password..

idiot.. you try to scam and when u fail u try to fuk all the others..

fail from a guy with -1 karma..

fail u scam mimikos / me and now that one..

Fail cause you are not playing tehre.. you dont know even what rb its down from the start of the srv ..

fail you dont know even how many ppl leave the srv already cause somethings about castles/heroes..

and the last fail is that u dont even post proofs about anything..

You scam Mimikos? right? .. tell us the truth ..

You scam me ? (with the account of mimikos that you scam) ...? answer...

i still know your password on that char you Scam from mimikos.. even if i was a gm i cant see your password .. i just put an email when u steal it and i see that u change password..

idiot.. you try to scam and when u fail u try to fuk all the others..

yes i have -1 karma but i have almost 1k post and you even not 30 so you failed on that point

mimikos i didn't scamm him a friend of me dit it :)

i scammed 1 time  icarus hall from coursaro,and 2nd time dynasty bow from barelakii traded the items to other bots and after 10 minutes both are gonne  how the fack could happen this only gms or admin can do something like that

it was with ur account .. so it was you .. i dont care if u share your password.. you scam me 1 time with the weapon.. and i log with the account(it was fun cause i know the password from the start) when u log out after i gave you the item.. im not trading easy .. i give it so easy cause i know your account .. if u done it right , i havent any reason to try fuk u .. dont call me scammer when u try to scam  me man..

i told you agian.. i take it back cause i know the account password.. may you want me to log now to seE?.. EVEN A GM DONT KNOW YOUR PASSWORD.. ITS CODED... i have made 2 successful trade already.. and 1 fail with u .. so stop talking..

A Moderator plz  CHECK IP's too .. and tell him im not near with Clowlen or the same guy that someone think that i'm ...

it was with ur account .. so it was you .. i dont care if u share your password.. you scam me 1 time with the weapon.. and i log with the account(it was fun cause i know the password from the start) when u log out after i gave you the item.. im not trading easy .. i give it so easy cause i know your account .. if u done it right , i havent any reason to try fuk u .. dont call me scammer when u try to scam  me man..

i told you agian.. i take it back cause i know the account password.. may you want me to log now to seE?.. EVEN A GM DONT KNOW YOUR PASSWORD.. ITS CODED... i have made 2 successful trade already.. and 1 fail with u .. so stop talking..

A Moderator plz  CHECK IP's too .. and tell him im not near with Clowlen or the same guy that someone think that i'm ...

i was not the one who scammed you the 1st time i told you it was my friend but the 2nd and the 3rth one with the bots mevsyou and the other i dont remember the name you also take back your items and that accounts you even dont knowed them because i just created them few mins before the scam