HOW TO MAKE 1000FPS SERVER CS 1.6 ??

dinos23

You don't even know what that means lol... 1000 FPS is just a limit that most servers have. It means maximum Frames per Second made from all players to not go above 1000 fps. It works just like fps_max 101... if you have a good PC you can go to 100 fps without any problem but on slow ones you write that so you can set a maximum of the Frames per seconds so the machine can work peacefully while not showing the extra pixels that the good machines will.

If you're an owner of a server and want to set this 1000 fps thing that you're so exited about I'm going to give you few FPS server boosters... the thing is called WINHL-booster and it makes max fps 1000 as i described above... here's the link http://www.4shared.com/file/wDzlA5Op/addons.html I've put in an extra folder 'dproto' its a lil gift that will make your server visible to steam users as well as non steamers... just replace Metamod with the one i provided and you're good to go.

• 1 month later...

you need as much fps as your monitor can get... its like 70 - 80 max imho.

i play with 130-150 (shows by net_graph 1) and it's all okay :) you just need to fix settings, commands - config. Coz when you fix it right, the game will run smoothly :)

I have a awesome pc and i have 80 fps ingame. (The Monitor saks)

You dont need a 1000 fps,if you have 100 fps ingame its more than perfect. (Real one's)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

CS 1.6 it`s old game w/o IMBA Graphics so you don`t need so much fps to play it, doesn`t matters really if you got a 4-6 core pc or a 1-2 core pc... if you don`t want to have high ping, you just need to have good internet speed :) and just set in console " fps_max 101 "

CS 1.6 it`s old game w/o IMBA Graphics so you don`t need so much fps to play it, doesn`t matters really if you got a 4-6 core pc or a 1-2 core pc... if you don`t want to have high ping, you just need to have good internet speed :) and just set in console " fps_max 101 "

Than play with a single core 3.0 if the pc dosnt matters.

Also the video card matters a lot .

About the internet speed and fpx_max 101 ? (Every tard knows that)

Than play with a single core 3.0 if the pc dosnt matters.

Also the video card matters a lot .

About the internet speed and fpx_max 101 ? (Every tard knows that)

I was playing cs 1.6 6-7 years ago on pentium 4 1.5 ghz with 64 mb video... so it felt the same as now ( I`m talking about clasic servers, not moded ones that are now, and in the limit of 14-16 players :) )

I was playing cs 1.6 6-7 years ago on pentium 4 1.5 ghz with 64 mb video... so it felt the same as now ( I`m talking about clasic servers, not moded ones that are now, and in the limit of 14-16 players :) )

I play cs since 2001-2002 (I started to play on a internet cafe with pentium 2 on lan servers)

14-16 players ? we are in the year of 2011.. (if you play on public servers than play on 32/32)

I play cs since 2001-2002 (I started to play on a internet cafe with pentium 2 on lan servers)

14-16 players ? we are in the year of 2011.. (if you play on public servers than play on 32/32)

14-16 I was talking about years ago... now I know that there are 32/32

I was playing before 2000 cs 1.5, great game also :)

14-16 I was talking about years ago... now I know that there are 32/32

I was playing before 2000 cs 1.5, great game also :)

I had servers with 32 slots since 2006 so ? what years ago?

The number of slots isnt a issue,the hosts is. (If you cant handle a 14 slots server than for sure you cant host a 32 one)

And playing cs on public servers this days is boring (Public servers:full of cheaters and retard kiddos wannabe pro)

Im out of here.