[Share][Beta] Welcome Html - All in one.

Introduction:

This is a welcome screen that displays :

--Server rates.

--Average gear in server.

--Average player stats in server.

--Online count.

--RAM usage ( to know when you need to rr ).

It is automatic, which means you dont fill in the rates. It picks them from the configs by itself. For the average stats, it counts patk and atk speed from fighters only, matk and casting speed from mages and def/mdef/ running speed from all players.

Command for using it is .welcome

Core:

1)Get L2JFrame, without it, this share wont work.

2)http://rapidshare.com/files/441812329/SandBox.rar -- Unzip in your extensions folder.

Datapack:

Index: data/scripts/handlers/MasterHandler.java
===================================================================
--- data/scripts/handlers/MasterHandler.java	(revision 7732)
+++ data/scripts/handlers/MasterHandler.java	(working copy)
@@ -246,10 +246,9 @@
import handlers.voicedcommandhandlers.Lang;
import handlers.voicedcommandhandlers.TvTVoicedInfo;
import handlers.voicedcommandhandlers.Wedding;
+import handlers.voicedcommandhandlers.Welcome;
import handlers.voicedcommandhandlers.stats;
-
import java.util.logging.Logger;
-
import com.l2jserver.Config;
import com.l2jserver.gameserver.handler.ActionHandler;
import com.l2jserver.gameserver.handler.AdminCommandHandler;
@@ -550,6 +549,8 @@
			VoicedCommandHandler.getInstance().registerVoicedCommandHandler(new Lang());
		if (Config.L2JMOD_DEBUG_VOICE_COMMAND)
			VoicedCommandHandler.getInstance().registerVoicedCommandHandler(new Debug());
+		
+		VoicedCommandHandler.getInstance().registerVoicedCommandHandler(new Welcome());
		_log.config("Loaded " + VoicedCommandHandler.getInstance().size() + " VoicedHandlers");
	}

Index: data/scripts/handlers/voicedcommandhandlers/Welcome.java
===================================================================
--- data/scripts/handlers/voicedcommandhandlers/Welcome.java	(revision 0)
+++ data/scripts/handlers/voicedcommandhandlers/Welcome.java	(revision 0)
@@ -0,0 +1,42 @@
+/*
+ * This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
+ * the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software
+ * Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later
+ * version.
+ * 
+ * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
+ * ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS
+ * FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more
+ * details.
+ * 
+ * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
+ * this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
+ */
+package handlers.voicedcommandhandlers;
+
+import com.l2jserver.extensions.L2JFrame.L2JFrame;
+import com.l2jserver.extensions.SandBox.PanelHolder;
+import com.l2jserver.extensions.SandBox.SandBoxMain;
+import com.l2jserver.gameserver.handler.IVoicedCommandHandler;
+import com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance;
+
+public class Welcome implements IVoicedCommandHandler
+{
+	private static final String[] VOICED_COMMANDS =
+	{
+		"welcome"
+	};
+	
+	
+	public boolean useVoicedCommand(String command, L2PcInstance activeChar, String params)
+	{
+		L2JFrame.getInstance().send(activeChar, new PanelHolder(new SandBoxMain(), "Welcome to the SandBox. In here you can see all info about our server."));
+		return true;
+	}
+	
+	
+	public String[] getVoicedCommandList()
+	{
+		return VOICED_COMMANDS;
+	}
+}
\ No newline at end of file

shot00029u.jpg

One suggestion,add average enchant on armor/weapon/jewels in this.It will be perfect then

I am sure u have done very good coding in this,and for sure karma isn't enough for ur shares

One suggestion,add average enchant on armor/weapon/jewels in this.It will be perfect then

I am sure u have done very good coding in this,and for sure karma isn't enough for ur shares

There is. Its just that i was the only one in the server and had no gear equiped so average was 0:)

There is. Its just that i was the only one in the server and had no gear equiped so average was 0:)

yeah now saw it

One more idea,what about adding max Weapon enchant(or armor/jwl) since max enchant of someone in a server is something interesting

Warning:

There is an issue with interlude clients parsing the html generated by the l2jframe which causes the client to crash. Im still searching for a solution, ill upload a patch for interlude users when i be able.

Btw i would much appreciate it if someone tests it for freya. Since we are having huge problems in interlude and i didnt get the time to fully debug it for freya.

Does anyone know if that syntax works in interlude ? <td> <center> hallo </center></td>

Will do, atm im working with krash on adapting it for interlude, since we found some bugs when adding it in interlude server files.

Krash who?

that syntax works in interlude ? <td> <center> hallo </center></td>

Should.

Ok here is the interlude html generated by l2jframe which crashes the client. Can someone see any error in it that would crash the client ?

<html>
<body>
<title>SandBox</title>
<table width=450 bgcolor=A7A7A7>
	<tr>
		<td bgcolor=Grey align=center >
			<font color=FFFFFF>
				Welcome to the SandBox. In here you can
				see all info about our server.
			</font>
		</td>
	</tr>
</table>

<table width=450 bgcolor=A7A7A7>
	<tr>
			<button value="Rates" action="bypass -
			h L2JFrame_0 rates" width=90 height=20 back="L2UI.actionwnd.pledgebutten1" fore=
			"L2UI.actionwnd.pledgebutten2">
		</td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
			<button value="Gear" action="bypass -h L2JFrame_0 gear" width=90 height=20 back="L2U
			I.actionwnd.pledgebutten1" fore="L2UI.actionwnd.pledgebutten2">
		</td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
			<button value="System" action="bypass -h L2JFrame_0
			system" width=90 height=20 back="L2UI.actionwnd.pledgebutten1" fore="L2UI.action
			wnd.pledgebutten2">
		</td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
			<button value="Back" action="bypass -h L2JFrame_0 back" width=90 height=20 back="L2UI.actionwnd.
			pledgebutten1" fore="L2UI.actionwnd.pledgebutten2">
		</td>
	</tr>
</table>

<br>
<br>
<center>
	Copyright 2010-2011 by L2Voyager</center><br><center>Powered by L2JFrame
</center>
</body>
</html>

Ok here is the interlude html generated by l2jframe which crashes the client. Can someone see any error in it that would crash the client ?

I don't know about bgcolor

I think that crashes the client but i am not 100% sure.