L2 Exodus Live ! [L2 OFF] [INTERLUDE]

Moamaber

well i've get pked by an orc with majestic and draco /Female/

About devilakos this guy was GM on a server i used to play and his altab char's clans was the best cuz they all had +20 weapons /armors on a 15x server hmm how ???? GG figure it out ....

Btw im 69 lvl necro with full B gear and full buffs its inpossible to hit me for this damage sry but im right.

about items... only me have access to get itens...

Dont worry about that...

i was wonderring why Game Masters dont have a specific symbol in their names in order to differ from scammers who ll try to impersonate a GM?

http://l2exodus.servegame.com/l2exodus/en/staff.php

after what i did saw there i ain't going back sry but its just too unfair for normal people... some classes are unbalanced Gk isn't with the right lvls location .. please fix your whole server before turning it on!

Ok... I want you playing with US. Give me one more try.

Sorry for what happens.

Im already working on that.

Moamaber thanks

something important now if you want to keep alive your server dont make the donators overpowered because at the end they will play alone!

btw sorry but i have leave i hate sarcastic people.

good night

It will be fixed DemonicSoul...

Im working on it right now !

Give me too one more try...

Still playing with us...

Thank you for understand me.

i was wonderring why Game Masters dont have a specific symbol in their names in order to differ from scammers who ll try to impersonate a GM?

http://l2exodus.servegame.com/l2exodus/en/staff.php

Than you for your Suggestion... im Doing it right now.

if you ask me you're very confused .. i will give you another try if there is protection for players under 60 you find new GMs and decrease the overpowering of the donators thanks.

if you ask me you're very confused .. i will give you another try if there is protection for players under 60 you find new GMs and decrease the overpowering of the donators thanks.

Protection for players under level 60 is impossible....

Donations power will be decreased.

I have a good GM's... Devilakos is already out of our Staff...

Maxtor will join in his Slot

Thank you...

Donations power will be decreased.

I have a good GM's... Devilakos is already out of our Staff...

Maxtor will join in his Slot

Thank you...

add rules,no pk in dvc..the low lvl players cant farm AA and exp.all the S grade is there and pking

can i Laugh? thats pathetic if you dont know even how to do it

# Premium runs custom server software developed by Exodus developers in private. We have a large collection of source code to prove it.

# Our software tries to accurately emulate official servers as much as possible, and is constantly being updated to reflect retail changes.

# We do not run L2J or other lousy emulators you find in the public domain. We do not run stolen files or copyrighted files. We did not purchase files that someone else created. Our software is made by us and we have control over it.

# We have created our own special protection systems to protect from hackers, botters, cheaters, exploiters, and scammers. You won't find a more legitimate, honest, and clean server anywhere else.

# Our server has a custom-like feel, retail-like skills, retail-like balance, custom-like mobs, and retail-like behavior. For all that it matters, playing here feels like playing the real game of Lineage II.

but here you say you developed your own l2 software but still cannot even do a small thing like that

IT SMEELS LIKE A BIG FUCKING LIE !