[L2J] Lineage ][ BEST

obsi

If u come with two or more ppl we are rewarding with a grade set and weapons don't forget it.

If u decide to come with your clan, we are giving all players a grade sets, a grade weapons, 85 level crafter and 85 level bishop and level 5 clan too.

THIS.. is lame

Experience rate, SP rate and Adena rate become 40x for a month!

Be quick to start...

If you want to play with more than two people in our game server, we will reward you with A grade set (heavy/light/robe) and A grade weapon.

If you are coming with your clan, we will reward everyone with A grade set and weapon. At the same time clan will be rewarded with Lvl 85 Bishop and Lvl 85 Artisan.

For more informations;

PM to GMs for these reward they will help you!

First of all,i must say me and my friends really enjoyed this server before.I just had a short look,and the server looks much more balanced than before,and has some funny custom features like auto-events etc.On the one hand,the online player number doesn't look so good,but on the other hand if no one joins;how can this number increase?Gm's are really friendly,and we have no lag.Actally the server really deserves more.Our clan just joined the server,and we're already awaiting for some more players to play against.Dont think twice,just join us :)

First of all,i must say me and my friends really enjoyed this server before.I just had a short look,and the server looks much more balanced than before,and has some funny custom features like auto-events etc.On the one hand,the online player number doesn't look so good,but on the other hand if no one joins;how can this number increase?Gm's are really friendly,and we have no lag.Actally the server really deserves more.Our clan just joined the server,and we're already awaiting for some more players to play against.Dont think twice,just join us :)

online number is increasing!!! not too fast but promising...

COME AND JOIN US! www.lineage2best.com