[L2J] Lineage ][ BEST

obsi

• 4 weeks later...

i have seen all posts and it seems like GM staff is begging for players to join!

it is so wrong because they will run server not you if u beg them,if somebody want they join and play if they dont tell them to gtfo!

handing out items to somebody just because he is joining?Insane IMO!

look at all serious L2 projects around nobody does!

if i was looking for server i would never join something like that,where rates keep changing and admins give free items just because u play there!

Looks very bad!

Anyway GL

i have seen all posts and it seems like GM staff is begging for players to join!

it is so wrong because they will run server not you if u beg them,if somebody want they join and play if they dont tell them to gtfo!

if i was looking for server i would never join something like that,where rates keep changing and admins give free items just because u play there!

Looks very bad!

Anyway GL

Looks very bad!

Anyway GL

• 1 month later...

GMs have just updated gameserver to pvp by players request, so after all update server looks like a free pvp server:

server is really easy.

-you can find everything in shopmachine which is located at giran and aden townships.

-you can obtain golden apigas(custom adena in lineage2best) from "golden apiga zones".

-you can teleport from all gatekeepers to anywhere including hunting zones(by level difference) and golden apiga zones

-npc buffer

-autoloot

-autolearn

-easy nobless(you can find important items at shopmachine)

-no donate

we are waiting for u! www.lineage2best.com

i didn't see anything like that but as i said server looks like a free pvp:) so why a player needs help from GMs.

maybe nobless could be boring.. i don't know what u mean

there is a connection problem in turkey today, i can login but someppl write to forum they cant, maybe 60ppl or more now...

and i have to say server is always up! you can chack it from hopzone

http://l2.hopzone.net/vote.php?site=85568

thanks obsi for ur support in maxcheaters.. of course we can say that our server just become a pvp server, looks like a free server but i think not free totally.

a lot of ppl joining after this change as we can see in game too. and we r waiting others too.

• 2 weeks later...