[USEFULL]SUGGESTIONS(MAXTOR-G.MODS)

Fanky

* Multiplayer Online Games

* Counter Strike Section

* World of Warcraft Section

* Aion English & Greek Section

These section aint dead,its full of spammers and some users active,so instead of doing one mod per section,why you dont make a mod for all these?

and remove wow rank and cs rank.

* Multiplayer Online Games

* Counter Strike Section

* World of Warcraft Section

* Aion English & Greek Section

These section aint dead,its full of spammers and some users active,so instead of doing one mod per section,why you dont make a mod for all these?

and remove wow rank and cs rank.

A guy who have plenty of knowledge(ex.) of Counter Strike,why to moderate wow,aion,mmorpg board?

Or not promote him?

Think about it more :D

A guy who have plenty of knowledge(ex.) of Counter Strike,why to moderate wow,aion,mmorpg board?

Or not promote him?

Think about it more :D

ehm even if he has the proper knoweldge if you take one by one section is dead,but if you take them all together their not dead.

1 - No need. It's neither a new forum, nor a failed one that needs lots of improvements to be done. If you have one suggestion every 2 months, it's not a problem to PM a mod, or make a new topic here -.-

2 - You know, being an WoW mod does not mean that you are able to press the "Lock this Topic" button, or the "Remove" Button. It also requires knowledge. And I haven't found any person who knows perfect CS, HoN, WoW, Dota, AION.

3 - LoL

4 - We've already started a few discussions about this. You shouldn't be making such suggestions before the last wave of promos/demos arrives.

5 - Look 4

6 - Won't happen.

About 2

yes maybe you are true,

"perfect"

why someone need to be perfect to moderate these sections?As you know these sections one by one are dead,but as i said the whole sections are not dead,and with proper privs,we will not have spammers there.

As you know the 1/2 of newbies,spam their sections

More events & competitions.

there are 4 g.mods..

No, you won't have these (they will be happening every 2/3 months). Know why? Cuz whenever we make anything, there are no participants, with the excuse "I didn't like the Event Style", while we've tried everything out.

About 2

yes maybe you are true,

"perfect"

why someone need to be perfect to moderate these sections?As you know these sections one by one are dead,but as i said the whole sections are not dead,and with proper privs,we will not have spammers there.

As you know the 1/2 of newbies,spam their sections

I hope I was clear. For example, DreaM was pro at WoW & DOTA and, even when it was a semi-dead section, he was always doing the best for it, sharing his experience & knowledge and helping newbies.

I think Fanky is reffering for just a little cleaning on this sections,not reviving them(by making guides,helping etc)

Something that gmods can also do when happens

Ok,

then tell me why you dont have AION section too?

Because AION Sections were never active. They were a bad idea (suggested by you) from the very beginning.

Something that gmods can also do when happens

True.

@Coyote

last event had 250 replies.

maybe if events have some more fun and translate it too (to Greek) because some people can't understand what exactly "you" write

That's racistic