[Disscusion]Some things concerning dagger classes

Since when,lol

since you will read ur own thread and stop posting nonsense.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=193097.msg1599303#msg1599303

if i would be mad i could report u for this, considering ur posting without reading even ur own thread.

since you will read ur own thread and stop posting nonsense.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=193097.msg1599303#msg1599303

if i would be mad i could report u for this, considering ur posting without reading even ur own thread.

Jesus

You told that STR increases lethal in IL.

Even if it's like that,having +1 str won't make u making lethal blows all the time,more that if u have 1 less str

Jesus

You told that STR increases lethal in IL.

Even if it's like that,having +1 str won't make u making lethal blows all the time,more that if u have 1 less str

1.Dark Elfs got the biggest STR in the game, considering this that STR will mean a lot.

2.and they got the lowest con as well, having -1 con more will not decrease their hp very much.

but same as u put ur case, and as i said before having majestic will not make you 100% stun resist. even that was, you would still be able take stun (i took stun with a titan 76 + majestic heavy + war frenzy (aka stun togle resist) + rezist shock buff i took it from a 35 elf archer, not even Silver Ranger and not only 1 time , it really depend on luck much)

but +4% atk speed, playing in IL, would help u a lot at skills reuse decrease. +4% P atk, if u remain with no mana , +40 more mana (aka 1 skill)  + more P Def.

ps: ur lack of experience my boy.

ps: ur lack of experience my boy.

Indeed,i don't have experience in LR servers

Yeah,+1 CON isn't much,as like +1 STR

but +50% stun resist is much.Stun will be very rare vs a majestic armor,lol

And +3/4% atk speed or Patk aren't gonna save ur ass.

And i don't care about LR,there some things are different

Indeed,i don't have experience in LR servers

Yeah,+1 CON isn't much,as like +1 STR

but +50% stun resist is much.Stun will be very rare vs a majestic armor,lol

And +3/4% atk speed or Patk aren't gonna save ur ass.

And i don't care about LR,there some things are different

50% is not much as well, as i said considering the low con of DE, 50% is not much and it depend on LUCK, you could have 500% you STILL be able TAKE STUN from ENEMY.

if 4% atk speed + 4% P atk dont save ur ass , this mean NO ARMOR and when i say no armor, i mean every armor from this game is not imp to be weared .

as u said is wrong, in LR not some things are diff, there is as it should be (ofc if the server is fixed).

and as i said

or u post what u wanna know, considering what and what, or u just STFU . since u post 1 thing and talk about other, and when u see u cant "handle" the situation u post things about other things without telling the opposite side of discussion what u are talking about.

(what i wanna say? is that we talked about buff of evasion vs P def and u come tellking BETTER armor with evasion than HEAVY that give more P Def ....... who said at begining we compare the evasion from light vs P def of heavy ?

and now we talk about RETAIL how it should, and u say in HIGHT RATE servers things are different, WTF we are talking about L2 or about how nobs make their servers ?

its not wow here, so evasion is not a big deal belive me.

When u say evasion is not needed,it's like u are saying : Wear heavy armor

and there was a question about this in start,and then u say something else

lol?

btw,this is a disscusion thread

accept all opinions,and prove them wrong

Anyway,i think i took quite good opinions,i didn't knew that STR affects Lethal chance even in IL,i will keep your answers,and put them in main thread,among with mines