[Disscusion]Some things concerning dagger classes

its not wow here, so evasion is not a big deal belive me.

In IL?

There,archers rule and u must have evasion that is way better vs all simple hits

What's the point of having an armor that is not normally supported by ur class for just +400 pdef,instead of proper one

Evasion will do the thing of what pdef would do

What's the point of having an armor that is not normally supported by ur class for just +400 pdef,instead of proper one

Evasion will do the thing of what pdef would do

so you would wear Zubey armor instead of Draco ?

gl with that, beside the fact that u will not meat ONLY archers and not only players, there are mobs as well.

u will be (or at least u WANNA BE) like 1 from 10 shots from archer ( bassed on ur pray for his miss) but when that 1 luky shot will hit u , u will be down.

and btw playing vs nobs only, a smart ass archer would start to hit u with skills if u are using a lower armor and he miss.

so you would wear Zubey armor instead of Draco ?

gl with that, beside the fact that u will not meat ONLY archers and not only players, there are mobs as well.

u will be (or at least u WANNA BE) like 1 from 10 shots from archer ( bassed on ur pray for his miss) but when that 1 luky shot will hit u , u will be down.

and btw playing vs nobs only, a smart ass archer would start to hit u with skills if u are using a lower armor and he miss.

Jesus man

i never told i would use a low grade armor just for evasion

we are talking about normal situations

ex,u may use Majestic armor,it's still light and u won't die vs archers so easily,nor vs mages

px in Gracia Epilogue,you will use Dynasty armor in a dagger.But in Freya u will use Elegia,Pdef is much more and u still have evasion by light armor

Jesus man

i never told i would use a low grade armor just for evasion

we are talking about normal situations

ex,u may use Majestic armor,it's still light and u won't die vs archers so easily,nor vs mages

px in Gracia Epilogue,you will use Dynasty armor in a dagger.But in Freya u will use Elegia,Pdef is much more and u still have evasion by light armor

in wich stats maj give more evasion than draco ?

Majestic doesn't give evasion,but gives more CON+ stun resistance,while drago decreases con,that is bad

give me a random server (il)

and i come and we make a pvp , dager vs dagger (ill make GH , u can make GH as well)

i take dark crystal light or draco, wich one u want, and u take majestic.

lets see who win ok ?

majestic armor = meat shield ppl, those that dont know to avoid to be killed and just go to spam skills, aka zerg.

in time that ppl with draco/dc , use their skills wisely.

anyway if you would accept my challenge, this "meat shield" would not exist since we are 1 vs 1. but still :)

What's the point of using an armor which decreases ur con and increases STR +patk+atk speed(aka only atk speed?)

btw,i am using Dragonic as well,Pdef with evasion,but wouldn't use a heavy armor

What's the point of using an armor which decreases ur con and increases STR +patk+atk speed(aka only atk speed?)

btw,i am using Dragonic as well,Pdef with evasion,but wouldn't use a heavy armor

who talked about heavy armor ?

and about it, ppl use it in lol servers where the P def of light bonus is applyed for heavy armors as well, so with a heavy you would have like a light wit a heavy P def ( if u understand what i wanna say ).

give me a random server (il)

and i come and we make a pvp , dager vs dagger (ill make GH , u can make GH as well)

i take dark crystal light or draco, wich one u want, and u take majestic.

lets see who win ok ?

majestic armor = meat shield ppl, those that dont know to avoid to be killed and just go to spam skills, aka zerg.

in time that ppl with draco/dc , use their skills wisely.

anyway if you would accept my challenge, this "meat shield" would not exist since we are 1 vs 1. but still :)

you would die, with majestic you can stack up alot of stun resist,and without bluff, you hit like a pussy.

who talked about heavy armor ?

and about it, ppl use it in lol servers where the P def of light bonus is applyed for heavy armors as well, so with a heavy you would have like a light wit a heavy P def ( if u understand what i wanna say ).

Jesus,the point here is Heavy's Pdef vs Light's evasion,what are we talking about..jesus

and no,that doesn't happens,like it didn't in L2Crow(SS @ 1st post)

you would die, with majestic you can stack up alot of stun resist,and without bluff, you hit like a pussy.

having majestic not mean u are 100% no bluff/stun.

and bluff do not increase atk, in time that majestic do the same, draco give u nice bonus of lethal chance. so Gbye :)