[Disscusion]Some things concerning dagger classes

DEX doesn't increase crit dmg,jesus

L2Off Interlude servers are more buggy even than L2J in this kind of things,cause admins don't even know how to fix em lol

Oh, ty for the correction , my bad, i'm not a douche bag who doesn't admit that he is wrong, but enlight me, where does the PW take his crit dmg ? Even in l2off he has bigger crit dmg than a adventurer.

Oh, ty for the correction , my bad, i'm not a douche bag who doesn't admit that he is wrong, but enlight me, where does the PW take his crit dmg ? Even in l2off he has bigger crit dmg than a adventurer.

PW deals the less damage in pvp

if he dealt most damage than TH,among with focus death(which is better than focus power) he would deal MUCH more damage

but instead he deals less

PW deals the less damage in pvp

if he dealt most damage than TH,among with focus death(which is better than focus power) he would deal MUCH more damage

but instead he deals less

yes + he LAND <<<<<< aka succes  /// lethals,  

yes he give 1hit DOWN, or BOOM HEAD SHOT , how u wanna say. bcuz he land lethals and BLOWS aka a succesed dagger skill in his max dmg.

but as normal skill he dont give more than a TH.

ps: im sorry for the reanswer as a douchebag :)) anyway .... i actually m a douche bag :)))

Well, ty for your answer, and we are all douche bags cauze' we like to argue like kids :)

np, any further questions ? :P

btw http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=douchebag

lot of things u might not know, u can find there.

1)Evasion affects blow miss rate?

2)Dynasty or Vesper in GE(this is lame)

3)Accuracy is needed for a dagger?

4)Critical Rate is needed?

5)What Critical blow rly does?

6)Evasion VS Pdef

and some mine questions

7)doesMORTAL STRIKE buff of gh/wr affects the chance of skills succeed or lethal?

8)++ STR dyes on GE increase lethal possibility+damage?

9)Are reflect buffs meant to give damage back to blows?

1) It doesn't and it never did.

2) Dynasty

3) No.

4) Yes, whenever you use a blow (Kamael+), you do certain amount of damage (around 1-2-3k, depens on the foe), however, you can strike a critical blow, which you can see in many Kagan/gustavs movies, where they one-hit their enemies for 5k+ damage. That's why Critical Rate is needed. Not needed on C4, because you can't crit with blows. Not sure about Interlude because there are so many javas that I wasn't able to test it on a decent server.

5) If you mean this one skill0409.jpg, then it is very easy. You usually use it as a first blow, because it increases other blows' success land rate.

6) Evasion vs pdef what?

7) Not sure, but I think it does, slightly though.

8) Yes, for sure. STR is overrated though, it increases chance/lethal rate, but of a veeeeery little proportion. (-8 STR dyes is normal, as I said STR is overrated, it's same as going -8 DEX on Tyrant, which is normal)

9) Reflect buffs never did give damage back from skills or remote attacks (arrows), so nope.

543722047_87430840ef_o.jpg

then gtfo cuz ur offtopic.

not arguing = 0 value on ur answer = spam  => report.

Sido,ur judgement of things is just pathetic

I am sad that not so many ppl answered these questions

I wanna more

1) It doesn't and it never did.

2) Dynasty

3) No.

4) Yes, whenever you use a blow (Kamael+), you do certain amount of damage (around 1-2-3k, depens on the foe), however, you can strike a critical blow, which you can see in many Kagan/gustavs movies, where they one-hit their enemies for 5k+ damage. That's why Critical Rate is needed. Not needed on C4, because you can't crit with blows. Not sure about Interlude because there are so many javas that I wasn't able to test it on a decent server.

5) If you mean this one skill0409.jpg, then it is very easy. You usually use it as a first blow, because it increases other blows' success land rate.

6) [glow=red,2,300]Evasion vs pdef what?[/glow]

7) Not sure, but I think it does, slightly though.

8) Yes, for sure. STR is overrated though, it increases chance/lethal rate, but of a veeeeery little proportion. (-8 STR dyes is normal, as I said STR is overrated, it's same as going -8 DEX on Tyrant, which is normal)

9) Reflect buffs never did give damage back from skills or remote attacks (arrows), so nope.

I think that he means what should a dagger class increase, his p.defence value or his evasion

To answer on that myself I would say that it really depends on whom you have to deal with...Vs classes with low accuracy(archers/tanks) you should take advantage of your evasion whereas vs classes with a decent amount of accuracy(like gladiators, who might not excell in accuracy but they certainly do in attack speed, or bladedancers,who,in some servers, are actually playable and due to their having lvl2 dances they'll prolly rarely miss) you should increase your p.def since evasion will probably not affect them...so,based on that, I would take under consideration which of these classes is mostly played in each server and then I would increase either my  evasion/p.defence appropriately