[Question] Farm zones

Hello, so i have a little problem with farm zones...

Things are like this, so everyone would understand:

It's a PvP server, everything at gm shop can be bought with Adena and a coin witch is at drop. Armors/weapons/jewels only on adena. Everything else is with adena and that coin.

We have 3 major farm zones, 1 for newbies and 2 for advanced players + a RB zone.

My question is:

How do you guys prefer the farm zones, besides the 1st zone?

2nd zone normal-easy killing ( depending on the enchanted items )

3rd zone hard-normal killing ( same as above ) with double adena & drops than 2nd zone

OR

Both zones the same ( mobs power/hp/pdef/mdef ) same adena drop but different item drops. Something like in the 2nd zone you will find attribute stones and the coin, in the 3rd zone attribute crystal, coin, giant's codex. ( just an example )

Ty for you'r feedback

Both zones the same ( mobs power/hp/pdef/mdef ) same adena drop but different item drops. Something like in the 2nd zone you will find attribute stones and the coin, in the 3rd zone attribute crystal, coin, giant's codex. ( just an example )

This reminds me L2Dubai

Make sth unique use ur imagination...

This reminds me L2Dubai

Make sth unique use ur imagination...

We have many unique features, even farm zones are kinda unique in theyr way, not ubber-extra custom and 15 years old ideas, but we have a dilemma about how mobs should be :)

If server is freya,you should definitely add 3 zones:stones crystals jewels

We are thinking about jewels, lvl 9 it's a bit unbalanced, it's not a +30 max enchant = S.F. dmg, more like +12-15 max, and 450 p atk on a weapon will unbalance things a little.

And if we add jewels they will be at drop and very rare, in this way the items with over lvl 7 attribute will have a real good price on the market.

We are thinking about jewels, lvl 9 it's a bit unbalanced, it's not a +30 max enchant = S.F. dmg, more like +12-15 max, and 450 p atk on a weapon will unbalance things a little.

And if we add jewels they will be at drop and very rare, in this way the items with over lvl 7 attribute will have a real good price on the market.

Believe me,needing a party to drop 1 big mob like little rb dropping 1-2 times,is kind rare

also don't forget armor attributes

Ok ok, let's stick to the topic guys,trust me, we do have some unique ideas witch i will not share :) we are working for over 2 months at this project so we just need more opinions about mobs, each zone with different mobs but same stats or all zone zones with different mobs & different stats :)

• 2 months later...