[Request] Error Wrong Hexid!!!!

CriticalError

Question

Hello everyone, well today freya attempt to install this pack, all loaded fine until VAT consoles and I shot this, the strange thing is that I have released all the ID, and file in the folder hexid this configuration and I do not understand why say that.

PD: funny thing about all this is giving me an error with something related to Outlook Express.

PVOKe.jpg

16ona.jpg

11 answers to this question

is sonthing rong with you hexid.....try to register the gameserver again

is not, I try with 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and doens't work

have you put your hexid in gameserver/config ??

man read topic please, is your first warning!!! I put the file in correct place but give me this error

join your server .. go in login.. registerGameServer take the hexid from there and go it in gameserver/config and rename it as hexid not hexid(server 1)

join your server .. go in login.. registerGameServer take the hexid from there and go it in gameserver/config and rename it as hexid not hexid(server 1)

the file created registergameserver is hexid.txt, not create a hexid(server1)

tell me everything is set right, do not touch anything and this proved not the first time I ride a server, then please think carefully before responding, thanks.

thanbks Mazoul, the work run fine but in my console figure this error, anyway I reported to lock because nobody know what is the reason of this problem, thanks all for questions :)