[HELP] Changing language on Lineage-2.ru

Crimen

Hi guys,

i've got a problem, I wanted to start playing on lineage-2.ru but the whole game is in russian.

I tried editting systemmsg, itemname, skillname but everytime I enter the game, the updater is downloading the russian files again. I also tried editting an english system but I can't enter the game using L2.exe, I must use the updater to enter the game.

Can someone help me?

Cheers

Hi guys,

i've got a problem, I wanted to start playing on lineage-2.ru but the whole game is in russian.

I tried editting systemmsg, itemname, skillname but everytime I enter the game, the updater is downloading the russian files again. I also tried editting an english system but I can't enter the game using L2.exe, I must use the updater to enter the game.

Can someone help me?

Cheers

well sometimes you need change your Regional Language in Control Panel to rusian but I read it in the net and I try with a system and fail too before, so changing it I fix that, ok good luck

There is a way, but You can simply -beep-ed You OS, so before You try it, make a buckup of Your OS (at Windows make Restore Point).

Download TrueType Font file with russian (cyrillic) font and past it into Your WINOWS/Fonts folder. Then change Your OS language to russian.

Thats all :)

Take care

There is a way, but You can simply -beep-ed You OS, so before You try it, make a buckup of Your OS (at Windows make Restore Point).

Download TrueType Font file with russian (cyrillic) font and past it into Your WINOWS/Fonts folder. Then change Your OS language to russian.

Thats all :)

Take care

Hi, thank you for ur respone but whats the point of it? I just want an english client :P

the point is you have to play with their time, something like read, because it detects that you are as a foreigner and not let you logr that's the problem.

But I have Win 7 Ultimate, so I can just download a language pack, so then all I have to do is to use a normal english l2 systemfolder and it will let me play or what?

Normaly is should work. But idk if lineage-2.ru did change anything inside theirs system (beside l2.ini) and thats why You cannot start Your client.

For me - and I really dont want to try it by myself - You are making somewhere a simple stupid mistake :)

Anyway, make more tests.

Bye

They changed more files, I edited systemmsg etc and it was all in Russian. I dont have more ideas :/

lol because have client in Rusian!!!

They changed more files, I edited systemmsg etc and it was all in Russian. I dont have more ideas :/

I will download theirs patch, and I will see those files.