LINEAGE3, TERA, BLADE AND SOUL.

pain12345

GoD is a failure if i ever play another game of NCsoft this will be probly Guild Wars 2

Since you can't explain the reason of God being a failure i will say myself that it is pretty fine with no excuses ^^ also GW2 will come around Q1 2012 so Q_Q

with one word: GREEKS!

underaged kids ( they dont have EVEN the proper age to play Lineage2 ) are just stuck on c6 cause its more "simple" and more "bugged" than other clients. I saw some reviews on official and i will have to say that Hi-Five for them was the best update ever played so imo retarted kids arent allowed even to say their opinions xD ( ask them their favourites MMOs for example, they will know only L2 )

Lineage3 ( if this will ever exist ) < Tera < Blade and Soul = most epic game ever

Well , exactly. Greek kiddos from internet cafes is one of the big parts of l2's failed community , next is BRs espanols etc. But fear not , NCSoft doesn't give a shi for them anyway , the only negative thing they are doing is filling hopzone with lame pile of trash but still we can recognize which server is BR and which is not , right ? ^^

Also of course HF was a successful update which helped the duds playing official out there , don't forget these updates are made for retail-only servers and the latest one - HF was pretty damn impressive for them. God will be too , at least it will help to fight this endless grinding a little ;p

About lineage3 , well of course it will exist some day , it's a sequel of their known mmorpg anyway but it won't come now. If we see NCSoft's acts they have now Aion being a huge hit in Korea , Blade and Soul being on Beta and having many fans too , Guild Wars 2 coming soon which will be a huge hit too and also with the latest expansion - Goddess of Destruction on L2 - they are trying to extract as much potential as possible from L2 which can offer cause it still has , it simply was abandoned all this time now it will get modern.

I guess NCSoft won't launch a new MMORPG for long time , maybe for a year or something. L3 will exist someday , maybe in about 2 years we maybe hear their project's start.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...