LINEAGE3, TERA, BLADE AND SOUL.

pain12345

Just to clarify some things...............

......... TERA was not stolen, the original team (which had been creating c1,c2,c3,c4,c5,t0) simply took their project along. Some people consider it stolen, but it really is not. They took their own project, and started creating their own game, yes, it was supposed to be Lineage 3, but since they got fired, then it has nothing to do with Lineage 3 anymore. TERA is revolutionary, Lineage 3 will suck because there is a LOT of haters of Kamael,Hellbound, Gracia, Freya, GoD nowadays, and the same hatred will be brought over Lineage 3 in my opinion. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Simple facts

i) L3 doesn't and it won't exist just some retarted fanbois claim it is coming on 2012

ii) Tera is already on Beta phase at Korea

Some info

http://forum.mmosite.com/topics/513/201101/02/117,1.html?time=1294124634

http://tera.mmosite.com/

• 3 weeks later...

......... TERA was not stolen, the original team (which had been creating c1,c2,c3,c4,c5,t0) simply took their project along. Some people consider it stolen, but it really is not. They took their own project, and started creating their own game, yes, it was supposed to be Lineage 3, but since they got fired, then it has nothing to do with Lineage 3 anymore. TERA is revolutionary, Lineage 3 will suck because there is a LOT of haters of Kamael,Hellbound, Gracia, Freya, GoD nowadays, and the same hatred will be brought over Lineage 3 in my opinion. 

yes, they got fired and they start to make their own projects.

But terra had start as a project when the team was still at NCSoft. Almost all work was made there. That's why they called it "stolen"

• 3 weeks later...

People who worked with files of Lineage 3 leaved Ncsoft and make their own company named BlueHole, and also they took that files, and rename it for The Exiled Realm of Arborea (TERA). Why they do this, hmm imo couse bad actions of Ncsoft, who knows... They lose in court agains Ncsoft, but still continue with TERA project. We had CBT Europe 3 last days of march and everybody waiting for OBT EU. If everybody thinks TERA will be greatest game, they are wrong, Ncsoft launch his own great project like Blade and Soul, and it is answer for TERA.

Summation:

NCsoft - GW2, update for Lineage 1, patch for Aion, L2 GoD, Blade and Soul OBT EU - this year

BlueHole - The Exiled Realm of Arborea - OBT EU - this year

Forget about L3 - its over, it doesnt exist

I think it will be great year

sry for my english

True,and agree with the haters part . (Im one of them)

Erase L3 from this topic subject.

• 2 weeks later...

know enyone if i can play blade&soul? i am from greece (EU)

Blade and Soul is on beta on KOR so i guess it will come US/EU on early 2012

Who is talking , a dud whos hand can't be extended more than 4 buttons.

Also the only haters of The Kamael +~ are the ones who are playing on Private servers , the guys who can't feel the farmfest on official servers and the guys who don't understand the changes on the 80% of every patch , guess that , NCSoft doesn't give a fucκ about them since they are not depositing money on their pockets and advertising their game in a bad way with so many twisted tweaks.

Blade and Soul is on beta on KOR so i guess it will come US/EU on early 2012

Who is talking , a dud whos hand can't be extended more than 4 buttons.

Also the only haters of The Kamael +~ are the ones who are playing on Private servers , the guys who can't feel the farmfest on official servers and the guys who don't understand the changes on the 80% of every patch , guess that , NCSoft doesn't give a fucκ about them since they are not depositing money on their pockets and advertising their game in a bad way with so many twisted tweaks.

with one word: GREEKS!

underaged kids ( they dont have EVEN the proper age to play Lineage2 ) are just stuck on c6 cause its more "simple" and more "bugged" than other clients. I saw some reviews on official and i will have to say that Hi-Five for them was the best update ever played so imo retarted kids arent allowed even to say their opinions xD ( ask them their favourites MMOs for example, they will know only L2 )

Lineage3 ( if this will ever exist ) < Tera < Blade and Soul = most epic game ever